[Update][iWork 11] iWork 11 Stylus 64bit bios update + drivers + image

[Update][iWork 11] iWork 11 Stylus 64bit bios update + drivers + image

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion [Update][iWork 11] iWork 11 Stylus 64bit bios update + drivers + image

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of indra fardiansyah indra fardiansyah 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ImbaWind
    ImbaWind
    Participant

So I managed to download Cube iWork11(i8-T) Stylus 64bit single OS bios, full drivers and Windows PE, currently waiting for my iWork 11 Stylus to arrive, hope that someone(Chris?) can try this and make a tutorial video for it.

Tutorial is translated from Chinese document inside the original link.

What you need:

1. Original dock keyboard OR OTG + External keyboard (as you wont be able to access your touchscreen in BIOS)
    2. 8GB NTFS pendrive  – extract the Windows 10 PE files into the root folder of it, rename the drive name to ‘WINPE‘ (If you want to install Windows 10 HOME)
    3. Bios files (Link below)

Installation:

0. IMPORTANT: You will lose your 32bit activation so you have to activate 64bit Windows yourself

0. IMPORTANT: You won’t be able to boot 32bit Windows after the 64bit BIOS installation so you must install 64bit Windows right after the 64bit bios update

1. Extract the downloaded 64bit bios file, run ‘2_flash_H8311.bat’ as admin, wait for it to reboot after complete.
    2. Press F7 when booting to select boot device, use keyboard to select the 8G Pendrive, it will enters the Windows PE installation.
    3. After the installation finished, type ‘exit’ to exit the setup.
    4. After the Windows 10 initial setup reboot into Windows 10, select ‘OOBE’ and reboot then press ok.
    5. Done

64bit Bios
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8dILttc90IqcXZlbTV5TUU3ajQ

Windows 10[HOME] PE with drivers (All drivers preinstalled, no need to install driver anymore)

-The file is large(6.9GB)-

64bit Drivers(For those who wish to install custom Windows 10) – Not sure why there’s two packages for drivers

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8dILttc90IqMDZpMkVhN3FCc3M

and

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8dILttc90IqYXVmNG5HdUNVd1k

Original link, you need to understand Chinese and client to download PW: 8rst 

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hrXDEAS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Scott Wilson
    Scott Wilson
    Participant

were you able to upload the:

Windows 10[HOME] PE with drivers (All drivers preinstalled, no need to install driver anymore)

-The file is large(6.9GB), still uploading-

ImbaWind
    Participant

Hi, the files is uploaded.

Profile photo of poosa
    poosa
    Participant

hi, new here with an iwork11 stylus. i have home version 64b and my tablets doesn’t recognize my pendrive. it doesn’t recognize the microsd card 64gb. now i am trying to update the windows version to the anniversary but someone knows if this will fix this issue? the microsd is with exfat format. when i arrive home i will try with fat32 or ntfs because android it does recognize the microsd.

thanks

Profile photo of Daniel
    Daniel
    Participant

Installation of Windows was successful, but the drivers don’t work correctly. How did you install them?

Also, the animations for 64 bit windows lags significantly. Did you experience a similar issue?

I used the official Windows 10 edition since the link you provided was down. Can you provide a re-upload?

Profile photo of Joy Wongward
    Joy Wongward
    Participant

Thanks.

Profile photo of Anatoliy Kanivets
    Anatoliy Kanivets
    Participant

Hi. tell me how to install drivers.installation procedure

Profile photo of Anatoliy Kanivets
    Anatoliy Kanivets
    Participant

Many thanks for drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of Mustafa Albayati
    Mustafa Albayati
    Participant

I need the Windows image. Please, can someone send it to me. I lost my old windows install and I am stuck with the 64 bit bios.

Profile photo of Mustafa Albayati
    Mustafa Albayati
    Participant

Also, can someone tell me how I can downgrade my 64 bit bios to the original 32 bit one?

Profile photo of Xuen
    Xuen
    Participant

The pre-installed drivers link says that the file doesn’t exist anymore.

Is it possible to get a copy or if anyone has a mirror can they post the link?

Profile photo of anupam
    anupam
    Participant

Please reupload the the Windows 10[HOME] PE with drivers (All drivers preinstalled, no need to install driver anymore).

Its deleted from server.

Profile photo of mnb
    mnb
    Participant

i’ve such a tablet that is currently barely usable, so i’d like to update it. i’ve been following this site for a while, but finally i’ve registered on the forum as well, in the hope that somebody can help me out.

please reupload the image “Windows 10[HOME] PE with drivers (All drivers preinstalled, no need to install driver anymore).”

actually optimally i’d like to install dual-boot os, which can be downloaded from here:

https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=2943477195&uk=288410357#list/path=%2F

i cannot register and download from baidu however i try. if anybody managed to download and could share the files, i’d appreciate it. also the instructions are in chinese, so those would be also needed in english so that i can use the image files.

but the only-win64 option would already be good, of course.

thanks a lot

ImbaWind
    Participant
    Profile photo of mnb
    mnb
    Participant

thanks a lot for the link, i almost gave up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password