Urgent help required! Teclast X5 Pro not charging :(

Urgent help required! Teclast X5 Pro not charging :(

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast X5 Pro Urgent help required! Teclast X5 Pro not charging :(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I just received my Teclast X5 Pro tablet yesterday from gearbest. After resetting Windows 10, I chose to clear the TPM Module. After that I am unable to charge my tablet!

The battery is running out soon, I am not sure how to get it back again…

Adam
    Participant

Where or how can you clear TMP module? X5 Pro has no TPM modue (or not available from windows), but if there is, you can not erase the contents. TPM is a security module, it has no effect to power management. I think, maybe the EC update can help you. https://techtablets.com/teclast-x5-pro/downloads/

Dan
    Participant

Managed to fix it! Turns out the adaptor that came with it was faulty… No problems now!

But also by the way, the Teclast X5 Pro has a TPM module, it appeared after I chose to do a full Windows 10 reset clearing everything. Do you know what is the TPM module for Adam?

Thanks 🙂

Adam
    Participant

TPM module is a security hardware. The microsoft management console says, the X5 Pro has no TPM module. In device manager I have no unknown devices.

Dan
    Participant

Ah okay I see. Thanks a lot Adam 🙂

Andreas
    Participant

my Teclast has a TPM module build-in. At least Win 10 pro shows me that and also makes use of it for the bitlocker full drive encryption…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar