URGENT HELP??

URGENT HELP??

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series URGENT HELP??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ARWYN
    Participant

where to begin?? so i wanted to oc the ram to 1600mhz instead of the stock 1060 mhz in the bios… as i rebooted BAM blank screen so i bricked my device ok..

i used the intel phone flash tools as holding the both volume buttons put the device in “Intel Android AD” mode, awesome i think.. ok, so i grabed the firmware for the tablet (500 odd MB) and flashed the “flash.json” file and it was a success (WHOO) now the tablet boots to android but i cant see anything at all on the display not even a light.. (possibly due to the bios still bricked???) i only know it boots to android by the lock and unlock sound it does so touch works but no picture… my pc sees the android file system when plugged in so i deffo know it works…

i need help to possibly get it to display again or at least get it to function

any help??? if you need any more info just ask 🙂

EDIT:

i have connected a keyboard via OTG and followed how i got into the bios originally and tried to hit f3 for defaults and f4 to save and exit but that didnt seem to do any favours same issue..

Mice Fect
    Participant

It seems like you’ve encountered a situation where you attempted to overclock your tablet’s RAM, and it resulted in a blank screen. You then used Intel Phone Flash Tools to flash the firmware successfully, but the display is still not working properly. Let’s try to troubleshoot the issue step by step:

1. Check the BIOS/UEFI: Since you mentioned that you tried to overclock the RAM in the BIOS, it’s essential to determine if the BIOS/UEFI settings are indeed the problem. Here’s what you can do:a. Try to reset the BIOS/UEFI settings to their default values. There is usually a CMOS reset button or jumper on the motherboard or a CMOS battery that you can temporarily remove to reset the settings. Refer to your tablet’s manual or manufacturer’s website for specific instructions.

b. If you can’t access the BIOS/UEFI due to the blank screen, you might need to perform a blind BIOS reset. This involves using a keyboard shortcut or a sequence of keys that are known to reset the BIOS settings to defaults. Again, consult your tablet’s documentation for this information.

2. Display Issues: If resetting the BIOS doesn’t resolve the issue, there may be an issue with the display itself. Here are some steps to consider:a. Check if the tablet’s display brightness is set too low. It’s possible that the screen is on, but the brightness is too low to see anything. Try adjusting the brightness using the device’s physical buttons, pokemon infinite fusion or gestures (if you’re familiar with the gestures).

b. Connect your tablet to an external monitor or TV using the appropriate adapter or cable (e.g., HDMI, USB-C to HDMI) to see if you can get a display output. This will help determine if the tablet’s internal display is the problem.

c. If you can see the display on the external monitor/TV but not on the tablet’s internal screen, the tablet’s display might be damaged or disconnected. In this case, you may need to seek professional repair or open the tablet to reseat or replace the display cable, but this can be tricky and may void warranties.

3. Software Issues: If the display is working on an external monitor/TV but not on the tablet’s internal screen, it could be a software issue:a. Try performing a factory reset or reinstalling the operating system. This can help eliminate any software conflicts or issues that may be causing the display problem.
    4. Seek Professional Help: If you’ve tried the above steps and still can’t get the internal display to work, or if you’re uncomfortable performing hardware-related tasks, it’s advisable to seek professional assistance. A qualified technician may be able to diagnose and repair the issue effectively.

Remember that overclocking can sometimes lead to hardware issues, so it’s essential to proceed with caution when modifying BIOS/UEFI settings. Additionally, make sure you have backups of important data before attempting any troubleshooting or repairs, as they may result in data loss.

lenahalminton
    Participant

Really good article and very rewarding! Thank you for sharing them with me and everyone. Have a good time with wordle unlimited online.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar