Using other keyboards

Using other keyboards

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Using other keyboards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ShootsWithFilm
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to access the advance startup options, as per the SD driver fix in the thread https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/sd-card-driver-fix-restoring-operation/

Unfortunately, I don’t have the keyboard.  I have tried another bluetooth keyboard that I have, but it doesn’t work in the pre-boot stage.

Can anyone tell me whether a usb keyboard will work on this device (via the adapter)

Cheers

Martin Gorbush
    Participant

External USB keyboard will work for 100%. Provided that USB adapter is functional. I tried both USB-A to USB 3 mini and USB-A to USB micro adapters and that always worked.

Hans Sprungfeld
    Participant

I don’t really know what you’re talking about. The link you suggested of a “sd card fix” dosnt say anything about, you need to access the advanced startup options, it’s just an alternative option. Did you try first one? Or… just go into system, and deactivate automatic driver installation. Then click on the sd card driver, select go back to old driver. Reboot. This fix though is just for the problem of having a yellow triangle on the driver btw, it’s not about the other problem of the sd card not readable, because of a mechanic issue if you have a too large card.

ShootsWithFilm
    Participant

External USB keyboard will work for 100%. Provided that USB adapter is functional. I tried both USB-A to USB 3 mini and USB-A to USB micro adapters and that always worked.

Thanks!  I needed to check before I went to source out a keyboard (I no longer have a usb keyboard at home!).

Hans Sprungfeld
    Participant

Read what I said and maybe learn to understand, you don’t need a keyboard for this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar