Voyo i7 Plus – Stylus pen problem

Voyo i7 Plus – Stylus pen problem

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Voyo i7 Plus – Stylus pen problem

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xirtam 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

xirtam
    Participant

Hello,

I just bought a Voyo i7 Plus from banggood and I took the recommended pen together. The pen is the silver one with AAAA battery and 2 buttons.

However the pen is not working or I don’t know how to install it. I tried just using it after inserting batteries, nothing. I tried searching for BT pens, nothing. I tried searching for new devices in windows devices, nothing.

Win 10 is showing the pen options in settings (I already had it before actually), but other than that nothing else.

What should I do to install the pen? Do I need some driver or what? Is it a BT device or not?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nu
    Participant

Yes I have same this problem. Please help me too

xirtam
    Participant

Yes I have same this problem. Please help me too

Don’t waste time, that pen is not compatible with i7. The i7 pen is the black one. I got a refund and ordered the correct pen from another site.

Nu
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I have voyo I7 plus same too.

Really ! Do you have any picture for correct pen or place that you buy pen? Because I have silver pen too.

please let me know.

xirtam
    Participant

Hi Thanks for your reply. I have voyo I7 plus same too. Really ! Do you have any picture for correct pen or place that you buy pen? Because I have silver pen too. please let me know.

This is the correct pen, but at the moment is out of stock. http://www.myefox.it/Tablet-PC-Laptops/wireless-active-stylus-penna-touch-per-voyo-i7-plus-tablet-pc-g-171662

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password