Voyo I7 vbook plus Benchmarks and motherboard

Voyo I7 vbook plus Benchmarks and motherboard

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Voyo I7 vbook plus Benchmarks and motherboard

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hey all,

I brought the  VOYO VBook i7 Plus Tablet Intel Core i7-7500U Dual Core 12.6 Inch 3K IPS 2880*1920 8GB RAM 256GB SSD from geekbuying

A very nice tablet, BUT the thermals are just awful! the fan is super loud and its thermal throttling all the time, maybe Chris will help us with a guild to improve it.

That said a i7 tablet for 607$ with keyboard and stylus i think it was  a great deal.

I will add some benchmarks and picture of the mother board – note that i tweeked the CPU voltages and add a little thermal mod

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sebastian
    Participant

I just wish so much they update it with 8gen CPU… I contacted themthalf a year ago amd got reply that they are working on new deviced, but can’t say anything more. And still nothing new on their site… When they make sometgiso with i7 8550/8559/8650 I’m  buying 😀

Donald Stuart
    Participant

I hope you have better luck than my experience with it. I bought one (on eBay, new) in July. It wouldn’t power on and had to be sent back to China about two months later. I got it back in about a month and in November it died again. The seller told me to take it to a computer dealer to repair, not to send it back. So, basically I have an expensive paperweight.

No support from the seller or manufacturer. Decent specs at a decent price.

Gareth
    Participant

Could you give me some more information on your cooling mods? did you upgrade the cooling paste and maybe drill holes in the case so that cold air can come into the fan to get blown over the cooling fins?

Also, how easy is it to open it? is there glue, or just screws?

Thank you

Gianlu
    Participant

Hi Daniel, looking at your photos I see some glue on the fan connector, as thermal mod have you replaced the cooling fan?<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>Also, what voltage did you bring the CPU to?

I appreciate your answer,

Gianluca

lennart13
    Participant

Hi Daniel, can you please give US more information on how to open the tablet? I see some clips on the top of the device, is it just unscrewing the screws on the back and unclipping these clips at the top?

Tom
    Participant

Need the latest BIOS and drivers because of auto shutdown earlier at 30 till 50 percent battery power.

Alex
    Participant

Someone can explain how to open the tablet? I would like to replace the battery.

Vishal
    Participant

@Alex Could you please tell me which battery did you buy and where did you buy it? I tried a lot but unable to get Voyo i7 battery.

Can I use MS Surface or any renowned brand’s battery which I will be able to get here in India?

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar