Voyo VBook A1

Voyo VBook A1

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Voyo VBook A1

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Throgmorton 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anslei
    Participant

Hey guys, what do you think of the Voyo VBook A1?

Specs:

• Intel Apollo Lake N3450 Quad Core, up to 2.2GHz
    • 11.6 inch IPS Screen with 1920 x 1080 Resolution
    • Intel HD Graphic Gen 500 GPU
    • 4GB + 32GB&128GB + 512GB Large Space
    • 12000mAh battery
    • Intel 5G Dual-band Wi-Fi ( 802.11 ac )
    • Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI

Just saw it in pre-order at Geekbuying for 320$.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I’ve had quality issues with the Voyo Vbooks in the past, battery loosing capacity, bad key on the keyboard, dull screen, high pitch noise from the screen etc.

But I’ve ordered the V3 model, the larger 13″ one with the more powerful Celeron N4200, hopefully they have fixed the build issues into now the second generation of this design.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

himao
    Participant

I bought in Feb Vbook A1. I m basically satisfied with the spec when considered the price. (USD274 at Aliexpress)

But sometimes, pc enters from sleep mode into BIOS setting mode and runs out the battery as a result of that. So, I had start to recharge the battery when trying to use pc. It’s one of the most irritating issue for me.  I have not been able to find fix for this and guys having same issues.

Brad
    Participant

Paul Throgmorton
    Participant

I’m also having problems with my Vbook that I bought a while ago, where when it sleeps, it will randomly enter the BIOS at some point with the screen on, which drains the battery. Has anyone found a fix for that yet? I am trying to use hibernate instead, but sleep is much better. I contacted Voyo support who suggested I reset Windows, I had tried reinstalling already, and didn’t fix the issue.

Seems like a hardware or BIOS fault but Voyo isn’t doing anything about it.

I also have thermal issues with mine when watching Netflix or playing games, sometimes it’ll reboot itself, and in games when it throttles, performance goes to crap.

Overall I’m not very impressed with this 2in1 and wish I had put the $280 towards a refurb of a Lenovo.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password