Warranty situation help?

Warranty situation help?

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Notebook Air series Warranty situation help?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ali
    Participant

So im looking at the mi notebook pro but im worried if i buy it will be hard to get it repaired considering that i live in Australia? How is the warranty situation? thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

Not great you have to post it back to China, wait for the repair and then send it back. Very slim chance you’ll have issues with Xiaomi never had a problem with the countless laptops and mobiles from them. However, if you can’t risk it buy local.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Ali
    Participant

Are there any parts available ie battery because if there are it will suffice since the only issue i run into laptops is battery life over time and can the mi notebook pro be overclocked to 1468 mhz the normal clock for an MX150 plus how much would it cost to send it back and have it repaired? thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar