Way to flash Recovery (And Root?) (Careful read whole postbefore doing anything)

Way to flash Recovery (And Root?) (Careful read whole postbefore doing anything)

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Way to flash Recovery (And Root?) (Careful read whole postbefore doing anything)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mickey Y 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi, there is maybe a method now to flash a recovery on our Chuwi Hi12

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1259-1-1.html

But Careful !!!!!!

-After Flashing my Touchscreen in Android and TWRP not working, Keyboard works.

-After Clean Cache/Dalvik, flashing SuperSU to try to fix it i’m stuck on Android LOGO

• Only TWRP 2.8.6.0 flash booted to recovery, Don’t try with the 3.0.0.x – it will stuck on TWRP LOGO

<hr />

Update.: got out of the bootloop and finished to factory reset android – Booted in Bootloader (When select Android after Chuwi Logo fast press volume up+volume down and keep it held) – select boot to recovery – Use mouse TWRP to do factory reset.  ————–>Touchscreen still doesn’t work.

So any expert know how to restore my Tablet? 😀

Chris G
    Keymaster

Thanks for the warning, lucky for me I decided not to root it. the ROM doesn’t need it for my needs as I can remove the Chinese stuff.

You will have to reflash it using the Android ROM image and files from here: http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/officialwindows-android-5-1-dual-boot-files-from-chuwi/ Will be the easier way to get Android back up and running.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Anonymous

Yeah thx, I already downloaded the ROM image but I don’t understand how I can reflash it..

Mickey Y
    Participant

Yeah thx, I already downloaded the ROM image but I don’t understand how I can reflash it..

You have posted a rom re-flash guide in a new thread, I assume your touch screen is working again after a new re-flash.

Anonymous

Yes

Mickey Y
    Participant

That’s good to hear. Hoping someone can eventually work out a reliable way to root this tablet / or make a custom root rom soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password