What is the latest Hibook pro BIOS ?

What is the latest Hibook pro BIOS ?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion What is the latest Hibook pro BIOS ?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  santi_sc 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Lambomeir
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Can anyone send me a download link to the latest Hibook Pro BIOS ?

Also, how can I know what BIOS version do I have now ?

Thanks

The Hacker
    Participant

You can find the bios file here
    http://forum.chuwi.com/

Latest one is
    HiBook Pro Bios I1D6_C109K.234

There are 3 kind of people in the world, thoose who can count, and thoose that can't

Lambomeir
    Participant

Thanks, do you know how can I know what BIOS version do I have now?

The Hacker
    Participant

Just enter the bios on your tab, on the first page you can see the version

There are 3 kind of people in the world, thoose who can count, and thoose that can't

Lambomeir
    Participant

Thanks

Jonathan Sanders
    Participant

What improvements does this bios give over three May 2016 version? Any ideas?

Jonathan Sanders
    Participant

What improvements does this bios give over the May 2016 version? Any ideas?

Paul Gadsdon
    Participant

It fixes the WIFI issue

Geoph
    Participant

Hellow ,

I bought chuwi hibook pro last year,one day it was happen battery went too low,and i was unable to recharge using its charger,only Power LED was blinking and later tab went off completely,i took out battery to boost it,but nothing worked.Later i find some solution in which it say it could be bios corrupted,I bought CH41A programmer and flashed a bios but still have the same issue,can anyone help with this scenario pleease?

santi_sc
    Participant

Hellow , I bought chuwi hibook pro last year,one day it was happen battery went too low,and i was unable to recharge using its charger,only Power LED was blinking and later tab went off completely,i took out battery to boost it,but nothing worked.Later i find some solution in which it say it could be bios corrupted,I bought CH41A programmer and flashed a bios but still have the same issue,can anyone help with this scenario pleease?

If the load led at the time blinked, I think I should have left the tablet all night charging and then force the power on the tablet by pressing the power button more than a minute to see if it got response from the tablet.

Are you sure you have used the correct Bios for your tablet model?
    In the https://forum.chuwi.com/ there is a thread of the Hibook to request the file of the bios for your tablet, it is necessary to indicate the serial number that is recorded in the back part of the equipment. (Wait for tomorrow, today the forum does not work)

Geoph
    Participant

Hi santi_sc

Yeah i downloaded the latest hibook pro bios from chuwi website: I1D6_C109K.234 ,i think it is the one,so could it be bios chip again?

santi_sc
    Participant

Hi santi_sc Yeah i downloaded the latest hibook pro bios from chuwi website: I1D6_C109K.234 ,i think it is the one,so could it be bios chip again?

Hi Geoph,

Are you following this tutorial to recover the tablet after one more flashing of the BIOS?

https://mega.nz/#!YyZ1WKKa!5vAz9wpTcSyFfBH4eayIUlrjj67atC6DBjTkOMu72Xk

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password