What is the successor for hi12?

What is the successor for hi12?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum What is the successor for hi12?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fouad
    Participant

Hello All,

I didn’t find any successor for hi12. I need dual boot tablet. Even other brands there is no one found?

Did Chinese stop produce dual boot tablets?

Fouad
    Participant

Any help?

santi_sc
    Participant

Any help?

Hello All, I didn’t find any successor for hi12. I need dual boot tablet. Even other brands there is no one found? Did Chinese stop produce dual boot tablets?

The dual tablets are being discontinued, the news came out a while ago that for reasons of Intel Tablet dual boot is not usefully manufactured.

In your search for a dual boot tablet, if your Hi12 works well, keep it as you have been able to check currently there are no new dual boot tablets on the market.

Emmanuel Doods Tecson
    Participant

this is a great question

santi_sc
    Participant

I think the main reason is that the new processors that are coming out on the Intel Apollo Lake N3450 tablet do not support Dual-Boot.
    If it’s a pity, the dual-boot tablets are much appreciated, just put the defect that should be 128GB of internal storage and not 64Gb as they are today. Let’s see if in the future they come to the market dual-boot tablet with new processors.

Arikami
    Participant

Brand Name:SKMEI

https://www.arikami.com/men-sports-watches-digital-led-quartz-military-wristwatches-wac0003

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

@fouadsoft The Chuwi Hi13 of course https://techtablets.com/chuwi-hi13/review/

But no dual boot, Intel killed support for Android. Real shame!

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar