What should be my first Chinese tablet?

What should be my first Chinese tablet?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion What should be my first Chinese tablet?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Larsik 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Larsik
    Participant

I am a bit confused as to what the differences are between the different teclast models so I hope to get some help here.

My main preferences are

• decent battery life
    • not buggy, something I can use straight out of the box
    • not more than $250
    • solid build quality
    • can be used as a phone
    • good audio output
    • high screen resolution

thanks!

Deep grass
    Participant

For the phone feature, you would want a dual boot tablet. As android has better phone support.

You can consider Teclast X98 Air 3G, the only downside is the speaker isn’t loud enough, and only 2GB memory.

If you can wait, I would suggest to wait if there is any new 3G tablet coming out.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I would say at the moment the X98 Air 3G covers that. We might see a X98 Pro 3G or 4G version next year I hope.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Larsik
    Participant

Thanks, I forgot to mention I would prefer 4G as well. Any other suggestions?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password