What should I do: Cube Mix Plus or Onda oBook 11 Pro?

What should I do: Cube Mix Plus or Onda oBook 11 Pro?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus What should I do: Cube Mix Plus or Onda oBook 11 Pro?

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hualalai 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

justwinde
    Participant

Hello dear community,
    in the very near future I would like to buy a Windows 10 tablet with stylus support. After a long search I became aware of the Cube Mix Plus and Onda oBook 11 Pro. Because of the duty free shipping types “EU Priority Line” and “Germany Express” I am bound to GearBest or Gekkbuying.

The Cube Mix Plus I get the cheapest with one of the shipping methods for 307 euros and the oBook 11 Pro I get with one of the shipping methods for 296 euros. Which device should I choose? I currently tend to the oBook, because of the larger screen and the larger battery. The performance should be the same.

Thanks for every answer!

Hualalai
    Participant

Longevity and build quality? Cube.

justwinde
    Participant

Thank you for your answer! Is the quality of Onda really sooo bad? I mean, what should happen with a tablet?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Cube is better I feel and you get WACOM stylus support.

Onda can have poor build quality, but the Xiaoma laptops were good.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Hualalai
    Participant

Thank you for your answer! Is the quality of Onda really sooo bad? I mean, what should happen with a tablet?

They stop charging, stop working, or both, with no warning.  Repair is an unknown:  send the device back to China a wait…  and wait… and wait.  You might consider a Square Trade warranty and try to make a warranty claim.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password