What's the best microsd type (speed, capacity) for X98 Plus?

What's the best microsd type (speed, capacity) for X98 Plus?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion What's the best microsd type (speed, capacity) for X98 Plus?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alexandra
    Participant

In August, Chris found that the X98 Pro can use UHS cards at high speed.

Does anyone know if the X98 Plus has a similar capability, and/or what the largest supported size is?

I hope to get a 128GB, if it’s supported.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, Some of the 128GB cards are slow when it comes to writes. But the Samsung Evo+ 128GB card I think is one of the better ones at that size. I personall use a Sandisk Extreme 64GB one has it reads at 90mb/s and writes around 70mb/s it’s super fast for a MicroSD.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Alexandra
    Participant

Thanks for weighing in. To be clear, you are confirming that the X98 Plus enjoys the same good compatibility with faster microsd cards as the X98 Pro, right? 🙂

I usually buy Sandisk Extreme Pros, $10 more than regular Extreme in this case. I doubt there is a noticeable difference in these Teclast tablets.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Thanks for weighing in. To be clear, you are confirming that the X98 Plus enjoys the same good compatibility with faster microsd cards as the X98 Pro, right? :)<noscript>&lt;img src=”//techtablets.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/simple-smile.png” alt=”:)” class=”wp-smiley” style=”height: 1em; max-height: 1em;”/&gt;</noscript>I usually buy Sandisk Extreme Pros, $10 more than regular Extreme in this case. I doubt there is a noticeable difference in these Teclast tablets.

Yes, Plus and Pro. In fact all the Cherry Trails I’ve seen so far all support the fast cards.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Alexandra
    Participant

Good to know. Thank again.

Edit: Ordered the Samsung Evo+ 128GB. Re-checked your X98 Plus review and noticed you did mention its microSD compatibility, I note with embarrassment.

Dương ĐInh
    Participant

My device (x98 plus) can’t used sd card (Samsung evo+ 32gb). Because it not support driver. Why????? Everybody can help me backup driver sd card and send to my email: [email protected]

thanks a lot

<hr />

<hr />

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar