Where can I buy a Chuwi LapBook 12.3 that's NOT the EU plug?

Where can I buy a Chuwi LapBook 12.3 that's NOT the EU plug?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi LapBook Series Where can I buy a Chuwi LapBook 12.3 that's NOT the EU plug?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Meowfei
    Participant

GearBest seems to only have the EU plug edition in stock. Is there another site that has it on sale with the US plug?

Meowfei
    Participant

As an update, I asked an official Q&A question on GearBest website, and they said this in response:

Your original question is “Does this item have a US charger option? And is the keyboard EU style (AZERTY) or US style (QWERTY)?”

Here is the answer from Our Customer service Team:

Hello <My Name Redacted>,

Yes. we will send US charger to you. The style of keyboard is US style (QWERTY)

I just placed an order on GearBest for this model from their HK-2 warehouse with the special instruction requesting the US plug, so hopefully it comes through… If not, it’s cheap enough to get a EU -> US plug adapter on eBay/Aliexpress, so it’s not a big deal.

figsys
    Participant

I received an EU plug with an adapter from Gearbest. Ugly. You can replace the adapter cable with US version for ~$1 https://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_itemId=null&_nkw=New+AC+Power+Supply+Adapter+Cord+Cable+Connectors+2+pin+2+prong+50cm+US+Plug+B&_trksid=p2047675.m4100.l9146 It’s a standard 2 prong. Getting a white one, however, may be more expensive.

Meowfei
    Participant

When I bought it, the invoice had an extra line for a “Adapter” that cost 0.01 (1 cent). I’m guessing that’s the US adapter since I put in my comments that I need a US adapter. I’ll let you guys know if it actually ships with the US plug.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password