Where can I get best price for Dual Boot?

Where can I get best price for Dual Boot?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Where can I get best price for Dual Boot?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rick Starsick
    Participant

Can you guys post links as to where to get the lowest price?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Gearbest doesn’t have the dual boot version listed yet. But Banggood do and mine just shipped today. It was $235 with the coupon code in the page.

http://www.banggood.com/Original-Box-Chuwi-Hi12-Intel-Z8300-Quad-Core-1_84GHz-12-Inch-Windows-10-Tablet-p-1042065.html

If you order it without the original box it’s $229. But I got the box for my review and possible resale.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Rick Starsick
    Participant

Bought it…. For some reason they have to manually review my card(I’m in the US) but I bought it. Please post if your are able to root this as I need to do that. Or point me in the right direction. ?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Okay well I’ll try and root it when I get mine, since this tablet is definitely a keeper for me. (I’m using my Hi12 a lot now for downloading media and watching TV shows) I see Windows has only 26GB of free space. I hope we can later repartition it and reflash if possible to give more space to Windows. I like Android, but only for a few games and nothing serious.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar