Where is the microphone?

Where is the microphone?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Where is the microphone?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I am loving my Hi13 – but correspondents tell me the microphone is awful. Can anyone tell me where it is, or how to improve it? Do I need a headset? – any recommendations? Thanks.

BTW the speakers have been criticised – but I find them to be fine – at least compared with my Chuwi Hi8Pro and Hi10, and smaller smartphones,  or other smaller tablets

Hananias
    Participant

My Hi13’s mic seems to break constantly… and the way to find out if it’s broken is by listening to the speakers rattle and sound like they are under water!

Sounds funny but it’s frustrating at the same time! We get what we paid for.

Restarting usually fixes both audio devices, but sometimes THAT doesn’t even work. sigh 🙁

Not only is the sound bad, but the graphics are bad as well… I get constant flashes and graphical glitches (it’s annoying at night).

I already opened a case with GearBest, we’ll see how they respond to it.

Or what do you all think? Should I return it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have enjoyed and recommended a number of Chuwi devices; but after two years or so the batteries give up. This may be OK for many tech users who want to upgrade at about that point in time – but I will no longer buy Chuwi for that reason – My lovely Hi13 is now junk….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar