Which OS is quicker for applications? 8.1 or 10?

Which OS is quicker for applications? 8.1 or 10?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Which OS is quicker for applications? 8.1 or 10?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laco Dekany
    Participant

Did somebody make measurements, the test, which OS is quicker on Telcast X98 Air 3G (or similar tablet)?

WIN 8.1, or WIN 10
    I do not care about OS itself, I want to run some applications, and I want these apps to be as quick as possible, I mean to be slowed down by OS mnimally.

I saw Chris ´s presentation on WIN 10, and looked unresponsive 🙁
    Thanks for answering.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Did you see this video:

Windows 8.1 feels faster to me. Chrome is definitely much faster on 8.1. I upgraded to Chuwi Vi10 to Windows 10. But I’m about to roll back to Windows 8.1 as It’s much slower.

On my desktop it’s another story, things are fast and normal I see no difference. I think the Bay Trail Atoms struggle more with Windows 10.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Laco Dekany
    Participant

Thanks Chris.

Is this answer, implying, that the applications will run faster too on WIN 8.1 ?  😉

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes, well Chrome is faster in Win 8.1 for me and other applications.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar