Wi-fi adapter error

Wi-fi adapter error

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Wi-fi adapter error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dailos
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the wifi adapter. It does not work, it appears with a red circle with a white cross. I did a clean installation of windows 10 pro and still with the same problem. I have updated all drivers and I have not been able to solve it. I’ve turned off the power off option and it does not work either. I have tried with the windows troubleshooter and neither.

I think that I can mount this on the M.2 free port:

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/New-For-Intel-Dual-band-Wireless-AC-7265-7265NGW-802-11ac-2-x-2-WiFi-Bluetooth/32730576606.html

What do you think about it? Anybody can help me?

Thanks.

Dailos
    Participant

Hello?????

matteo pasqualon
    Participant

you have usb adaptor or a m2 adaptor ?i use a dongle usb wifi from tplink and had no problem so far. just remeber to chose the second wifi card in settings

Dailos
    Participant

Since I had the problem I am using a USB wifi adapter. Waiting for the M2 wifi adapter from Aliexpress to arrive. Thanks also.

BoORD_L
    Participant

m2 spare port seems to work with modem only.

anyway if the card works let us know.

did u bought antennas too?

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Dailos
    Participant

M2 free port is B key and my new wifi adapter is M2 A & E key. Obviously, it does not work. I am looking for a M2 B key adapter. Some info: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.2

My surprise has been to find that I think is the reason that the internal WiFi adapter does not work. The antenna connector has been unsoldered. Unbelievable, go fuck welding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password