Wi-Fi not working (connecting not possible)

Wi-Fi not working (connecting not possible)

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Wi-Fi not working (connecting not possible)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sven Maier
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a big problem with my new (arrived yesterday) Chuwi Hi8.

In Windows I can click on connect but then an error is displayed: Can’t connect to this network (even unsecured)

In Android only unsecured networks are working.

Any idea?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sven Maier
    Participant

Ok Update:

I have made a complete reset but the same problem.

A couple minutes ago i figured out something, in Windows I can geht connected to my WiFi when i manually change the wfd channel number auto under properties – as in the picture shown.

it was 11 and I changed it to 1.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Joe
    Participant

Hi! Aren’t u using mac adress filtering in ur router?

Sven Maier
    Participant

No mac adress filtering. Every other device ist working properly. I have tried my home Wi-Fi, work Wi-Fi, at my parents house and even a mobile hotspot.

Every time the same: Open (no security) Wi-Fi the device connects, but as soon as I set a password the device says: Can’t connect to this network

Same Problem under Window 8 and Windows 10

Bas de Vries
    Participant

Hey Sven, I’ve got the same issue in Windows and Android. Have you ever fixed it in Android?

Proggy Lan
    Participant

Hello there. Affordable tariff plans make the MetroPCS mobile operator the best choice for many budget-conscious users, and therefore the number of their customers is constantly growing. With many plans to choose from, everyone can find one that suits their budget and needs. And for those who need advice on tariff plans or company services, just contact metropcs and you can count on the help of their qualified employees who try to ensure user satisfaction.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar