Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Install?

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Install?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Install?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John J
    Participant

Can I install the latest Windows Insiders Preview build in my Tbook 10?  If so is there anything special I have to do?  Thanks

Christian Stocker
    Participant

I did install the Insider Preview, without any problems about a week ago. But I did not test it. I got no errors while installing. But had to be patient, because rebooting and installing took some time where I was tempted to belive the device got stuck and nearly turned it off while installing.

The reason I did not test the insider preview: I got the startmenu-bug and tried to repair it using the insider preview. This did not help so I reverted to the Windows-Refresh-Function.

John J
    Participant

Thanks for the information Christian.  Not long before the Anniversary Update will be available, so I’ll just wait.

Christian Stocker
    Participant

Thanks for the information Christian. Not long before the Anniversary Update will be available, so I’ll just wait.

Yes I’m waiting too for this update. It seems you will not always be able to revert from the insider preview to a regular installation. Really hope that with the anniversery update my constant app-errors (on all my win 10 devices) come to an end. I heard you will be able to reinstall individual apps easier than now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar