Windows 10 Issues with i7 stylus

Windows 10 Issues with i7 stylus

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums i7 Core M / i7 Stylus Discussion Windows 10 Issues with i7 stylus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Joe2517
    Participant

Hey guys,

Has anyone else had any issues with running windows 10 on their i7 stylus? I’ve found that the stylus doesn’t work and the keyboard doesn’t pop up and hide properly. Are there any fixes for this or should I just revert to windows 8.1 until there’s an update?

Andy Riley
    Participant

Works fine here. They keyboard won’t pop up and hide automatically unless you’re in tablet mode.

The stylus and Wacom digitiser will work correctly after you install the driver update over at XDA Developers or here: http://us.wacom.com/en/feeldriver/

Joe2517
    Participant

Thanks, that’s great; I’ve got the stylus working now. Pop up keyboard still isn’t working and my keyboard hasn’t arrived yet so it’s only in tablet mode. Should I try reinstalling Windows 10?

pijo
    Participant

Hey guys,

im already upgraded to windows 10, palm rejection when use stylus is not function. can someone help me

Chris G
    Keymaster

http://us.wacom.com/en/feeldriver/

Did you try the updated driver? http://us.wacom.com/en/feeldriver/

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

pijo
    Participant

im use updated driver from wacom website. This happening to you chris.

TQ in advance

Randy
    Participant

I just want to be sure here…I had to manually install pc health, to have the “Get windows 10” downloader to check compatibility, after installing, it reports that I can get the upgrade, that I cannot reset to factory settings, and that I will need to reinstall language packs. Will it STILL be in English? I worry about upgrading, as I did this with my dell venue 8 and it dropped me from 8.1 pro to home. should I just do an install from usb to windows 10

?

Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!

Got it, did a fresh install, had a bit of trouble with Bluetooth drivers, seems ok…still would be nicer if wireless would be a little more responsive from sleep and when using wireless display.

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mrobi
    Participant

Using Windows 10 and stylus seems to work fine. Palm rejection works, pressure sensitivity etc. I made fresh Windows 10 installation and used drivers aqquired from XDA forums.

Andy Riley
    Participant

Same here. Everything working as it should.

The only thing I can’t get working is gestures on the touchpad (three finger flick etc). I’m not sure whether these worked with Win 8.1 though as I only used it for 5 minutes before blowing it away and installing 10.

Randy
    Participant

Updated to win 10, installed drivers from xda, Bluetooth not working, device manager checks out ok, but will not find devices, and if I turn off then back on, it will not come on unless I reboot, any suggestions?

Chakkapan
    Participant

I also have a problem with palm rejection. Installed the latest wacom driver, stylus works but no palm rejection.

Update: Actually it works! In Windows 10, Go to Settings > Devices > Pen > Choose which hand you write with. If you choose Right Hand your palm, which will be on right hand side of the pen cursor, will not register when tap on the screen, but anything on the left hand side will, and vice versa. Hope this will help.

majkel_94
    Participant

I also have a problem with palm rejection. Installed the latest wacom driver, stylus works but no palm rejection.

Update: Actually it works! In Windows 10, Go to Settings > Devices > Pen > Choose which hand you write with. If you choose Right Hand your palm, which will be on right hand side of the pen cursor, will not register when tap on the screen, but anything on the left hand side will, and vice versa. Hope this will help.

It’s a partial solution because it should disable whole touch digitizer, not only reject some part of screen 😛

Cube i7 Stylus User

Chakkapan
    Participant

I’m not sure if anyone has the palm rejection on the whole screen in windows 10. It seems like MS designed it that way. 🙁

Ian
    Participant

Hi,

I clean installed windows 8 and used the drivers for here. I then updated to windows 10. But the auto rotate goes upside down for some reason.

Any one else got this?

Chakkapan
    Participant

@Ian Was it up side down in both landscape and portrait mode?

If yes, your drivers are not up to date. Go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-8-rt/general/cube-i7-stylus-t3151563 and download the driver on first page, then run the script.

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>If you got it up side down only in landscape mode, please try this http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/uFj2HfVI/file.html apply the registry file and restart. I had this problem and got it fixed with this. Thanks to Wootever from xda forums for the file.</span>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar