Windows 10 showing error Inaccessible Boot Device on blue screenon loading

Windows 10 showing error Inaccessible Boot Device on blue screenon loading

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Windows 10 showing error Inaccessible Boot Device on blue screenon loading

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    YH
    Participant

Hello,

Chris and other seniors on this forum, first of all thank you for your detailed efforts in providing support for (an otherwise non-friendly) tablet manufacturer.

I was making changes in registry editor to make my western digitial 1 TB passport detected and i may have deleted upperfitler and lowerfilter parameters from the wrong setting, resulting in a frowning blue screen 🙁 with error Inaccessible Boot Device.

Please help in suggesting how to resolve this error. Waiting for your expert feedback.

P.S my android OS is working fine.

YH
    Participant

Hello guys,

Please feedback whether WINPE Win10 file loaded here will be able to restore my windows my following the same procedure as Chris mentioned in dual booting of K9C3.

RoboGuy
    Participant

Hello YH,

I experienced this same issue a few months ago with my Windows tablet and I was able to successfully find a way to fix the issue. Could you please go to http://www.roboguy.zohosites.com/computer-support.html and fill out the form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

RoboGuy

RoboGuy
    Participant

Hello YH,

I experienced this same issue a few months ago with my Windows tablet and I was able to successfully find a way to fix the issue. Could you please go to http://www.roboguy.zohosites.com/computer-support.html and fill out the form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

RoboGuy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar