Windows 10 Upgrade without ISO

Windows 10 Upgrade without ISO

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi8 Discussion Windows 10 Upgrade without ISO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

Hello, please have someone tried to upgrade Windows 10 with Windows itself? No ISO files and so on. Thanks

Right bottom corner of the desktop with a circle around the Windows icon

Chris G
    Keymaster

I ran it, it said I would get the update soon and would be advised when ready. But nothing, so I download and ran the update tool.
    Edit: My desktop is the same, I still haven’t got my Windows 10 update!

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Amnon Zohar
    Participant

widows update

accept the offer to update to 10

Francisco De Feria
    Participant

Hi I did it yesterday and It works great. As the VI8 dualboot does not have enough space I tried with an empty microSD card and didn’t work, the system did not recognise the card in the middle of the installation but thankfully everything went back to window 8.1 (When I got the error the tablet was not responsive to touch, so I just switch it off and on). Then What I did was to plug in an external disk and tell the installation to use that disk, with the tablet fully charged (as OTG was occupied and couldn’t charge). Now it is working very well, no lags, no problem and I got even MORE free space in C disk than before, so I’m more than happy with that.

Cortana doesn’t work for me, although in my laptop it does work very well, I have to check that.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar