Windows 10 v1703 problems

Windows 10 v1703 problems

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Windows 10 v1703 problems

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Idontknow 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Idontknow
    Participant

Hi all,

I just want to let you know of my experiences with updating Windows 10:

I tried to upgrade Windows 10 on my Teclast X98 Pro K9C6 to the current version 1703 (Creators Update). Unfortunately sound was lost as no Driver for the Realtek I2S Controller was available. Additionally my UMTS stick Huawei E160 didn’t work. It was recognized and I was asked for my PIN but then the access program insisted that the stick was used by another program and it couldn’t connect to the internet.

After a lot of trying I went back to the previous Windows 10 version 1607. After a lot of searching I found newer Realtek drivers (v10.0.10586.4447) and installed them. But I didn’t try to update again up to now…

vvildcard
    Participant

Do you have a link to the drivers? When I search for ‘v10.0.10586.4447’, the only hit is this post…

Idontknow
    Participant

(somehow it doesn’t want to accept the link…)
    drivers. softpedia. com/get /SOUND-CARD /REALTEK /Realtek-I2S-Audio-Codec-Driver-100105864447-for-Windows-10-64-bit. shtml
    (remove all the whitespaces from the link)

vvildcard
    Participant

Thank you!

BrianH
    Participant

I’d got the drivers ready for mine. I decided to do an auto update, but failed due to lack of space. Cleared space and planned a manual update, but it did an auto update and it went well and everything seems to work.

Idontknow
    Participant

I tried the update again today and it seems that it ran through smoothly and everything is working.

Adrian
    Participant

Does it work power and volume buttons on 1703 for you guys?

BrianH
    Participant

They work fine for me. I was surprised at how painless it was.

Idontknow
    Participant

Yes, but at the first starts, it took a while for reaction to the power button. Windows seemingly was still on sorting out something.

Adrian
    Participant

Yes, but at the first starts, it took a while for reaction to the power button. Windows seemingly was still on sorting out something.

Mine doesn’t work after a ton of reboots, I dunno why…

Walter
    Participant

Same problems here. Sound and Power buttons aren’t working. The problems wasn’t there in Anniversary update, but is present since Creators, than Fall Creators next. I tried a lot of thing, but nothing works. Anybody have a solution?

Walter
    Participant

Really? No solution? Anybody?

Saz
    Participant

I have a huge problem with this update. Now when I use or let it sleep, It’s just shut down. Then when I try to boot it, says no battery ( I had either 100 to 75 % battery).

My charger was heating up, tried changing to another, same effect. Never had this problem before and this tablet is like dead to me……

Idontknow
    Participant

Sorry, that I don’t have an idea, what to do.
    I got the 1709 update (Fall Creators Update) and everything seems to run well, except a slightly increased battery drain.

Héctor Aguirre
    Participant

How did you manage to upgrade to 1703, how did you get 10GB of space?  does your tablet is a Windows only system? Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password