Windows 10 redstone

Windows 10 redstone

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Windows 10 redstone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Harry Hyok Kim
    Participant

I installed Windows 10 Redstone(build 1607) and now plam reject work very well! It has been the new features “Windows Ink”. I need to install it on my i7 Book  about one hour.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool! Any overheating problems?

Harry Hyok Kim
    Participant

I don’t know about that. I’m using i7 Book for simple business only. (Presentation/SNS) However, I need a reboot it that Windows ink didn’t work. It looks like Windows 10 redstone’s bug.

Nidlax
    Participant

Redstone runs like a champ for me, although it seems that video playback acceleration in web browsers has not been as smooth as before.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I’m just about to record a quick video on this for people. Installed on my i7 Book, the install process freaked me a bit. Boot up all in Chinese and into EFI shell twice (I used the exit command in shell to get back to the install process). But later back to English thankfully once completed. The stylus now works great, in fact perfectly with zero palm rejection issues everywhere with that disable touch option enabled and battery life to me seems better.

Chrome seems to be the only issue with Redstone, crashes on me. I think that is intentional? Windows trying to make us move to Edge.

Cool! Any overheating problems?

Only a thermal pad is going to fix that, it’s a hardware issue.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

TheCharles P. Williams
    Participant

@Chris Chrome acts wierd on redstone on mine too. Maybe chrome issue with beta windows

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar