Windows doesn´t boot. Can I somehow get Windows Serial to reinstall?CubeDrivers?

Windows doesn´t boot. Can I somehow get Windows Serial to reinstall?CubeDrivers?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus Windows doesn´t boot. Can I somehow get Windows Serial to reinstall?CubeDrivers?

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi every one. Well, It was my turn to have troubles  with the Tablet. I dont know why but somedays ago I turned it on and it didn´t recognize the disk. At first I though the ssd was dead, but at the end i found out for some reason the partition was just deleted (I dont understand WHY). So I conected the ssd in another computer and restored the partition using testdisk . It worked but Windows doesn´t boot anymore. I´ve tryied to repair it with restore and recovery tools from a Windows 10 usb stick, but until now I couldn´t 🙁 .  So I will try to reinstall everything. I´ve looking for some way to get the Window´s licence key, but every tutorial I´ve seen needs to enter in Windows to use “productKey”, and as I said, my Windows doesn´t boot 🙁 . Is there  anyway to get it? And what about the Cube and wacom drivers? I´ve been reading it is problematic to reinstall Windows and get back all functions. Thanks to all for your time!

Anonymous
    Inactive

By the way. I cant boot Windows, but may I get all the drivers and the licence key if I connect the SD to another pc?

I am thinking now: I have a Sd from a Cube I7 Stylus. Can I copy the archive “winload.efi” and paste it in the Mix Plus Sd?

Juanma
    Participant

You can try to download the original windows 10 image from cube site: http://www.cube-tablet.com/download

Mix Plus(i18)Win10 Firmware    2018-1-31    Download 
    Extract password: pppy

Good luck!

PS: to solve the chinese captchas this site will help you https://www.qhanzi.com/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Juanma! Thanks for your answer! Is that Cube windows different to the microsoft´s page download? It includes all cube and wacom drivers? Sorry for my ignorance 🙁 .

FUCKTECHTABLET
    Participant

Everyone knows Windows 10 has a database of hardware serial that will activate automatically but for drivers you have to manually install

FUCK FUCKTECHTABLET

Juanma
    Participant

Hi Daved, probably the Cube image will have all the required drivers. Just try it 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Juanma. I cant dowload it. It only downloads a 30 megas file. “Baidunetdisk” 🙁 .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its alive!! Before, I only restored the bigger partition using testdisk. Now I restored the 100megas boot partition too, and followed the next instructions. Maybe it could be usefull for someone with this problem.

https://slimbook.es/tutoriales/windows/204-reparar-error-en-windows-archivo-winload-efi.  Sorry it is in spanish, but  its easy to translate by google.

Now it boots again, just like it was the last time.  At least that worked for me, and avoid to format and reinstall everything or to buy a new SSD.

Anyway, I still dont know how or why the partitions were deleted, to avoid it happens again. Someones says that kind of issues may be caused by a bad system update.  Still strange :/ .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar