Windows dont install and cant boot – Need help

Windows dont install and cant boot – Need help

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums iwork8 Ultimate / iwork8 Air Discussion Windows dont install and cant boot – Need help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nuno
    Participant

Hello guys

I have a cube iwork8 Ultimate, Windows 10. and today i tried to erase the tablet (doing a recover i think), but when doing the automatic cleaning some message appeard and i pressed the volume up key saying it would erase something.. after that it went to bios and i connected a keyboard to operate it. i choose save and exit and the windows started installing.

ufff, but at 48%… its stuck. i’m seing it stuck for 2h now, and so signs of change..

Any one knows what to do? please? i wanted to offer this tablet to my mom…. 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SB9224
    Participant

Try to hardreset.

Nuno
    Participant

Hard reset means installing a new windows?

Nuno
    Participant

Is there a chance i install Android instead of windows? Taking into consideration it is only win10 version and not dual boot

SB9224
    Participant
    Nuno
    Participant

Update.

I think i’ve lost my tablet for bricks…. i tried to erase or format but no chance. So i loaded a win10 img to a flash and tried to format the tablet as like a computer.. no success, the inicial instalation is done but then it goes againto install. If i disconnect the usb drive, it goes to EFI shell and do nothing.

So i tried the 2nd chance, to dual flash this piece of sh** with android and w10, using the method in this website, and i was able to flash the bios, but with errors, and at android flash it just froze at that cube chinese logo. It only appeared 2 times the menu with the android logo and a count down, so i waited and waited and got bored and i’m turning the tablet off now…

piece of sh***

regards

Nuno
    Participant

Well…. uh… i got it to work…

i collected informations and read all comments and videos and images and etc, and …uhh… i got it to work as dual boot

Cant say its a piece of ** now, uhh, well, it works… LOL

So ok guys, as you can see, perseverence actually wins!!

Any idea on how to turn him all android without the boot selection menu? Gparted EFI maybe?

Nuno
    Participant

3 am and still around this tablet.. checking some videos on making a bootable flash drive with Gparted to delete windows partition and use it as free space for android..

Thing is, they used a Chuwi Hi10 i think…. would it work with cube i work8? When they press the on/off button it does not appears the boot to windows like in the cube tablet does…

maybe tomorow i’ll try to brick this tablet again  🙂 LOL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar