Windows Home License seems to be invalid

Windows Home License seems to be invalid

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork12 Windows Home License seems to be invalid

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg Sowjet
    Participant

Hi there, on the day of the first start on our brand new iWork 12 Windows said the licence will end on the same day, though it is actived already. We now installed all pending updates, hoping it might help, but still we’re always getting a warning notification after booting and this message at Settings / Windows Activation:

Your Windows licence expires [day of first start]. Contact your system administrator to get a product key. Error Code: 0x8007232B

Any suggestions to solve this problem?

Maybe we can buy a cheap online Windows 10 Pro OEM license key and use this with the existing Windows installation?

nektar
    Participant

Quite strange…,

Mine is activated and updated and still activated.

Something is not right with yours.

Of course you can buy another cheap online license, just get the same version.

nurislam
    Participant

can you help me, bcoz my iwork 12 windows 10 have an issues..the wireless connection is unstable and always disconnected. i want to reinstall new windows and i plan to install windows 8. can i just install the windows 8 just like in the normal laptop? can u give me some guidance?

Greg Sowjet
    Participant

I am sure Windows 8 won’t help with your wireless problem, instead it will probably have many new issues with missing drivers or unsupported hardware functions. Also, in my opinion Windows 10 is much easier to handle especially in tablet mode.

But to the WiFi problem:

The wireless module of the iWork12 is very weak, for sure. For optimal WiFi connection, the edge where the antenna is build in should be on the top. If you move the tablet with the wrong side down, the screen will just rotate but the WiFi signal might get lost already. However, I don’t know exactly where the iWork12 has its antenna; it is probably a few cm from top on the right edge (opposite to all connectors), or on the top edge left or right from the camera.

I have fixed our Windows problem by buying a cheap OEM licence for Windows 10 Professional for 4€. Yes, it also transformed Windows Home to Pro (needed a lot of updates though).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password