Tagged: windows store
September 29, 2015 at 3:38 pm #12151VisionParticipant
- Posts: 11
hi, after setup my X98 Pro I can download any apps from the windows store.
but after my first windows 10 updates I can no more download apps. I receive on every download the error 0x80072EE2
This problem I have only on my X98 Windows.
I tried a lot of things that google told for store error. no chance. only a windows recovery has sloved my problem… but only until windows made updates.
so I have my problem again.
do anyone has also problems with windows store and app download ?September 29, 2015 at 7:16 pm #12169RahulParticipant
- Posts: 63
September 30, 2015 at 5:41 pm #12232VisionParticipant
- Check if your date and time is correct according to your region of your MS account.
- Disable Proxy
- Type Proxy on the start menu search, click on Change Proxy settings.
- Under Automatic Proxy setup.
- Move the Automatically detect settings bar to ON.
- Under Manual Proxy settings.
- Move the Use a proxy server bar to OFF.
- Run the following commands from a command prompt with administrator privileges
net stop wuauserv
net start wuauserv
- Posts: 11
thank you. you are my hereo of the day 🙂
my store is working now !!June 9, 2019 at 12:25 pm #152151vondesParticipant
- Posts: 10
Move the Use a proxy server bar to OFF.
At the moment, there is much concern about censorship and anonymity of users in any media, and on the Internet as a whole. Politicians want to control everyone and always. Therefore, there is a need for a good service http://fineproxy.de/ where one can find thousands of shared proxies for use. What would you say about it? I have found it recently in the network quite accidentally. It seems like everything is good and the prices are reasonable. Has anyone worked with them yet?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.