X3 Issues

X3 Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cornish
    Participant

I got an X3 about a week ago, on the whole I like it, I don’t find the edges as annoying as expected, BUT, I do have a couple of niggles so am holding off on doing a thermal mod in case I need to send it back and was just wanting advice.

First thing is that the windows doesn’t restore the session when it shuts itself down (either due to power or timeout) correctly…or at all. This can probably be fixed by a reinstall of windows but has anyone else experienced/fixed this?

The next niggle is that the volume buttons don’t seem to work reliably. They worked at first but seem to have stopped and I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve started using the keyboard cover.

The final thing is that the buttons on the trackpad of the keyboard case don’t work. I think this is more likely an issue with the case and am talking to the supplier to get a replacement but if anyone else has encountered and fixed it that would save me a lot of hassle…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Design-Original-11-6-inch-Magnetic-Suction-Folding-Stand-Protective-Docking-Keyboard-Case-Cover-for/32611301987.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.309.hAyUov&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_2_10017_507_401,searchweb201603_2&btsid=937bdfca-f502-4a14-8b0b-e6c9a800a93f

hard keyboard.

I don’t have issues with the windows. As default the power button is set to sleep mode, so the work is kept in memory, but still it’s a bit slow to wake up. You should try to fiddle with the power button settings.

I have an issue with the touchpad. When my x3 pro is charging the touchpad is inaccurate and when I place a finger on it, the mouse cursor starts to jump on the screen.

Another charging issue is, when I am scrolling while charging, the touchscreen detects multiple touches and zooms… That is very annoying. and happens randomly.

JADOT
    Participant

Same issue for me with teclast X3 plus.

USama
    Participant

Screen touch issue while charging … it seems the back body develops somehow static charge which interferes with touch. While you touch back metal cover (beneath the slide stand) touch earth with your naked feet … it will earth the metallic cover … report back if this solved the issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar