X80 Pro release date

X80 Pro release date

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion X80 Pro release date

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ota 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Evil E.
    Participant

Does anybody know when the Teclast X80 Pro tablet is supposed to become available for purchase ?

I’m getting really sick and tired of waiting for the Chuwi Hi8 Pro with all the delays because of hardware quality problems (screen flicker issues, and maybe power management/delivery circuitry problems as well)… 🙁 🙁 🙁

This seems to be a good (most likely even better) replacement option if it would be released somewhere in the very near future…

Chris G
    Keymaster

No idea, I think it’s delayed too. Maybe a shortage on the 1920 x 1200 8 inch panel? Or Teclast are waiting to release it as a dual boot, I just hope it uses a different housing to the X80 Plus I just got, it’s cheap and not the greatest build qaulity. The gap between the glass and IPS panel is also larger than normal for a non-laminated display.

I would wait for the Chuwi Hi8 Pro if you can, my Hi8 Plus is nice. My only issue with it is the Type-C port is only USB 2.0 and not USB 3.0.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Evil E.
    Participant

I’ve seen rumours on the webbernet that claim the end of January or 26 February 2016 as a possible release date, but nothing substantial that can be confirmed or denied so far. And I find it remarkably silent on the Teclast website in terms of the X80 Pro… (but then again : Teclast’s website is crap anyway)

Ota
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Tradução” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>Hello greetings. Has anyone here been able to download the firmware of the tablet pro x80 pro ID E3E6? The manufacturer shares Ondrive that does not download. If you have this file, could you share it with me? Thank you very much.</span>

Ota
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Tradução” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>Hello. Can x98 pro files be used to install on x80 pro?</span>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password