X80 Power B2N6 Rooted With Magisk

X80 Power B2N6 Rooted With Magisk

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series X80 Power B2N6 Rooted With Magisk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hi guys not sure if anyone is interested in this but after alot of trying various ways ive managed to root it, it works perfectly..

Ill edit this if anyone wants to know the method, cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nuclear
    Participant

Definitely interested.  Is this rooting of the stock ROM?  I’ve tried several flavors of Android x86 and none of them worked correctly.  No audio, doesn’t rotate, WiFi would just randomly drop…

Chris
    Participant

sorry for the delay, i had to redo the tablet got over excited and deleted things that were closing apps and i edited build prop for more app store compatabilty which didnt help the cause im guessing, lesson learned, yea the latest stock rom, er 3.06 i believe it is..ive not written a guide so here goes: –

Remember this deletes all user data

Step 1: – go and grab the latest magisk files and place them on sd card  https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445

step 2: – from the toolbox that is already in this x80 forum section you want to use steps 1 and 4, unlock bootlloader first, put usb debugging back on then go into temp twrp and flash magisk..

step 3: – this is what i did, maybe not needed, delte the magisk manager that is on the tablet and install the one you downloaded earlier

Done you will be rooted now

BUT,lol, everytime you reset your tablet the language/time will reset so you will need to edit the build prop so it changes from chinese to english, which is actually pretty straight forward

russ
    Participant

I’ve dropped resolution and restricted CPU highest frequency.. Hoping for better battery life..let’s face it battery life is shocking..early signs look good..

russ
    Participant

Well..the battery life on this thin is in one word..pathetic..apps have started to stop supporting lollipop..ahhhh damn..waste of money

Efrain marino
    Participant

NO SUFRAN COMPANEROS AQUI LS DEJO EL LINK DELA ROM ORIGINAL PARA SU TABLET TECLAST X80 POWER ID:B2N6

>>>>>>>>>>https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rsLklHssXWDM3R9gK-p73aHt4clNan0h<<<<<<<<<&lt;

SOLO ES LA ROM DE ANDROID YA QUE SOLO LA OCUPO CON ANDROID XDXDXDX

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar