X80 Power Toolbox!!! (Unlock new tablet, TWRP 2.8.7.0, ROOT)

X80 Power Toolbox!!! (Unlock new tablet, TWRP 2.8.7.0, ROOT)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series X80 Power Toolbox!!! (Unlock new tablet, TWRP 2.8.7.0, ROOT)

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  russ 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

machetekills
    Participant

X80Power – TOOLBOX

It allows you to:
    Bootloader unlock new tablet.
    Remove the protection to changing system partition Android.
    Install TWRP-recovery ver- 2.8.7.0, which I ported to this unit 🙂
    Get CORRECT ROOT right way.

DOWNLOAD: https://yadi.sk/d/NgAfuww5veXGB

Attention! Whatever you do, you do at your own risk!

No liability for any of your actions, such as: damage to the device (although it is unlikely), the guarantee of loss, dullness, inadvertence, not a desire to read and learn, as well as the curves of the hand, etc., I do not take!

Preparation:
    Unzip the file to something, but try not to use Russian, Chinese characters in the path to the files, folder names with spaces. Better in a folder in the root of drive C: \ or D: \
    Turn ADB debugging – “Settings” -> “About tablet” -> Tyapa under the item “Build number” until you see the message “You have become a developer” -> Back to step back -> Login to the point of “For Developers” -> Enable “Debugging USB”.
    Connect the unit to a PC.
    Install the Intel driver (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe)

Using:

1.Unlock_Bootloader.bat – Perform first. Unlocking the bootloader. ATTENTION! All settings, programs, and all data on the internal SDCard will be destroyed! The data on the external MicroSD and Windows will not be affected. Process lengthy.
    Run the batch file from the “Administrator Name” tablet reboot, in the loader android, android will and ears, the tablet is reset.
    How to download android, enable debugging via USB, go to the second point.

2.Unlock_Verity-boot.bat – Perform a second. Unlocking System and Boot partition to change. The device will reboot. The data on the external MicroSD and Windows will not be affected. After all the action with the unlock stuff, make sure you go to the item “For Developers” and turn on the item “factory unlocked”.

3.Flash-boot.bat Sew third batch file installs bottles with cut Verity-key. In any way to work are not affected! This will facilitate the installation of custom firmware, which in future will necessarily 🙂  MUST enter the item “For Developers” and turn on the item “Factory Unlock

4.Outside_boot-TWRP-recovery.bat – (Optional, to get ROOT access). The device will reboot to a temporary TWRP-recovery.

5.Flash-TWRP-recovery.bat – (Optional) TWRP-recovery will be stitched into the machine on a regular basis. (Not recommended! Firmware may some time be updated, TWRP not be able to install the OTA update)

6.Flash-ORIGINAL-recovery.bat – (optional) back to original Firmware Recovery.

In no case do not update SuperSu through Play market!

Drivers

1- iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.2.0. https://yadi.sk/d/JF0Y9Ec0sULu5

2- IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0 https://yadi.sk/d/9ZlaGxaQrxphe

3- PlatformFlashToolLite_5.5.1.0_win32  https://yadi.sk/d/bFQyxFWBrxqMd   Utility tablet firmware via PC

Sorry for my English, I used Google translator…

Martin
    Participant

Hello,

thanks for your guide but I have a problems with it… Everytime I try to run it in cmd it writes like: error: cant load “boot.img” no such file in directory … or error: cant load “recovery.img” no such file in directory… do you have some tip how to fix it? I just unzipped it to root of C:/ and all these files are there.

machetekills
    Participant

Perhaps you have ADB and ADB uses your toolbox, remove the ADB from a PC,
    Or, use another PC.

Or extract the toolbox and create a path D: \ teclast \ ToolBox-X80-Power …

Martin
    Participant

I tried creating new path like “Drive M:/” + I tried it on different PC (at least deleting data from step 1 worked) but still there is a problem that it cant load boot.img and such a files (in attachement). When I try to open this boot.img, recovery.img and TWRP.img windows says that these files are corrupted. Some advice please? 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

machetekills
    Participant

Perhaps there are not compatible with Windows 10.
    Try to include Windows 7 compatibility and “Run as Administrator”

If you have a PC with Windows 7, try to do it.

Martin
    Participant

I tried it on windows 7 aswell and still the same problem.. Cant load the recovery.img, boot.img etc… Is it really enough to just extract it to the same folder or maybe put it somewhere in the tablet? Or maybe it is possible that these files are really somehow corrupted?This just doesnt work :-/

machetekills
    Participant

Download again, unzip it and start again from 1 to 3 points.
    You have not installed ADB? or SDK? if there is, remove, or make where there is no ADB.

Martin
    Participant

I tried it… uninstalled adb (there is no SDK). Tried on 2 PCs + I made fresh Win7 installation in virtual box and even there it is again “cant load boot.img” etc..

I give up! 🙂 anyway.. thank you very much for your effort and I will try to wait if there will be some different solution or some video guide or something.. I will stay tuned! 🙂

brad
    Participant

Hi. I have been trying to root my x80 power but i am having trouble. could you please be a bit clearer on the instructions on how I can do this?

Mark
    Participant

There is a problem in all the batch files (the different steps) which doesn’t update the PATH to include the bin directory so the individual command lines won’t execute so the whole batch file fails. You can manually update the PATH to include the BIN directory, or open the batch files up and run each line from within the bin directory.

This does work on both windows 10 and Linux though you will need top update top the latest version of adb tools on Linux.

galih wicaksono
    Participant

Hi machetekills,

Thanks for tutorial root, I have been success root x80 power.

See attachment screenshot Root checker

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Alex
    Participant

Its work with X80 Plus?

Thanks

machetekills
    Participant

Alex
    Participant

machetekills,

I just install (H5C5)-Android5.1-V1.04, I do not like this rom.

How Can i put the original rom of this Tablet? Do you have link?

Thanks!

machetekills
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password