X80 Pro bios request

X80 Pro bios request

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series X80 Pro bios request

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Wbhck 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Righthere
    Participant

I’ve done a stupid thing…

I was poking around in the bios of my brand new X80 Pro. I’ve changed a few options before making a backup of the flash…

Now it wont boot ūüôĀ

Is anyone willing to make a bios dump of this tablet? I’ve got a Teclast E3E6 X80 Pro.

The dump is easily done. Download the AMI bios tools from this site (techtablets.com)

For example: under downloads>Chuwi>Hi12>Dual boot bios updates> Dualboot Hi12 BIOS May 18th (Latest) (6.9 MiB)

Extract¬†the tools¬†to a folder that doesn’t include Chinese characters on the tablet and execute “afuwingui.exe”

Save the rom and post it somewhere.

Hopefully I’m able to restore my tablet…

Or someone knows a link to the X80 pro bios? That would also be nice. ūüôā

fantasticdave
    Participant

arya pratama
    Participant

I done stupid thing too

i make mistake while update to android v1.09. in flashtool, configuration option, i not choose ‚ÄúUPDATE‚ÄĚ.
    the result is, my windows 10 OS has gone and lost (no windows logo on dual OS selection).
    @fantasticdave
    Can ur post fix my problem too?
    i need windows for work with office word & excell

tq so much…

Oliver Pl
    Participant

Push

I need x80 pro (e3e6) bios files too to program with Hardware Flash Programmer.

The File should be 8192 Kb  (64 MBit) of size.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance

Oliver

Mario
    Participant

I also need the bios file to unbrick my x80 pro using the external CH341A Programmer can somebody please upload the Working bios to flash ?

machetekills
    Participant

Mario
    Participant

Thank You very much

John
    Participant

Can you share what happened and bricked your tablet…i want to perform some operations and it would be great to know any ‘hiccups’

Mario
    Participant

Hallo,

sure i bricked my x80 pro after changing some values in the bios. I hadn’t thought about that there is no reset button.
    So after saving the tablet doesn’t start anymore. After some search i found the thread that somebody has some similar Problems with an x98pro and solved them by flashing an¬†unmodified¬†verison of the bios directly to the¬†SPI¬†Flashrom of the tablet. And this was what i did, i bought some CH341A Programmer soldered the 8 Connections to the spi chip and flashed the bios file from above (Thx again machetekills). And now its alive again.

this was my experiance, i would say doing this is definitly nothing for beginners.
    I hope this was helpful.

John
    Participant

Thanks a lot mate….so it was the lack of reset -Bios that brought you to this nasty situation…..useful to know…

Hanif
    Participant

hey frnds… please help me… I have teclast x80 pro [E3E8]….¬†My tablet bios is bricked so i can’t start it any more..only black screens..

please give me compatible bios file and other required files with your advice about it.

Thanks

Hanif
    Participant

hey dear frnd… please help me… I have teclast x80 pro [E3E8]…. My tablet bios is bricked so i can’t start it any more..only black screens..

please give me compatible bios file and other required files with your advice about it.

Reply me as soon as possible

thanks

kevinbolt
    Participant

hi all, managed to set up a baidu account (thanks google translate!) and have downloaded the e3e8 firmware. havent had any success with it yet so if someone finds a way, please let us know.

thanks

https://mega.nz/#F!95UEiDzD

kevinbolt
    Participant

decryption key
    <pre id=”chromeclipboard” class=”selectable”>!ye60VKUkm0HmSZNWFeEi0Q

kevinbolt
    Participant

link with key
    <p id=”chromeclipboard” class=”selectable”>https://mega.nz/#F!95UEiDzD!ye60VKUkm0HmSZNWFeEi0Q</p&gt;

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password