X98 plus II C2D8 drivers

X98 plus II C2D8 drivers

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion X98 plus II C2D8 drivers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hervé C
    Participant

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Hi all,</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>I’m happy to own a teclast x98 plus II c2d8 , that i use every day . Sadly Windows 10 x64 Works so slowly, even if i change the resolution…</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Finaly, i decided to install win 8.1 because it’s lighter and more fluide</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>At this moment, i block on the installation of 3 drivers</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Please if someone knows where i can find it…</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>I tried so Many software and webside. I writed to  teclast support compagnie but no answers…</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>I need your help please, i need </span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Intel imaging signal processor 2401</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Intel(R) power management IC Device</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Kmdf hid minidriver fortouch I2C Device</span></p>
    <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Thanks for all</span></p>

Tiago
    Participant

Hey mate, did you managed to get it to work? If not, there is a post with the drivers in this forum.

I have thought to do the same as you, changing to win 8.1 as i believe i would have way less problems.

Everytime my win10 updates there is a new problem to be solved. Right now im trying to solve 3 problems that the updates created on me:

– No sound;

– No signal on SD Card slot;

– Touch screen acting annoying.

About the touch, i managed to reinstall the old driver (KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device) and it now knows where im touching but the problem is that it right clicks each touch i make so im trying to fix that.

Best regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar