X98 Pro DualOS – now official

X98 Pro DualOS – now official

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98 Pro DualOS – now official

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kamal
    Participant

Hello everyone.

I don’t know if everyone knows, but I just noticed on the Teclast Facebook page that the DualOS (Windows 10 and Android 5.1) version is official.

http://www.teclast.com/en/zt/X98Produalos/

So far I found it on Aliexpress for pre-order:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-7-inch-Teclast-X98-Pro-Dual-Boot-Windows-10-Andriod-5-1-Tablet-PC-Intel/32458020265.html

The seller mentions they should receive their first batch after September 12th.

Let’s hope they also worked on improving thermal throttling!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Thanks for this, I missed it on the Teclast Weibo. No info on dual boot X98 Pro. I’m searching the X98 Pro official forums for a rom release from them, I hope a new bios and thermal heat spreader will improve things.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Chris G
    Keymaster

Search high and low on the forums and couldn’t find a bios or Android Rom release.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Kamal
    Participant

Maybe you can extract it once the dual boot version is released?

JAMALX
    Participant

Hi everybody,
    This week, I knew Teclast has a new X98 PRO international version different to the sold one from China. They closed a new International version for EU specially. So, it looks like, they will have 2 international versions. They will launch the new one on Sept 27Th and this new version has not Chinese apks, it has new apks, several new free accesories what I do not know yet, European warranty,…. I work in a media in EU and we received it. They will sell from Spain to EU (www.teclast.es) as I can see on http://www.teclast.com. Upon my point of view, this step from Teclast is very, very interesting for EU people. I will pay attention to teclast.es in order to see the new presale.

Man
    Participant

Thanks for the info Jamalx. I cancelled my China one just to see evidence that the overheating has been fixed. It would be great to know if you sample has the issue.

Youn Sung Park
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Did anyone receive their Dual OS X98 Pro yet? If so, would it be possible to dump the android partition & BIOS such that people with the Windows 10 only version can upgrade to Dual OS? Also, is the model number still K9C3 for the dual boot version?

Or am I mistaken and the only way to upgrade to dual OS would be to wait for the official release from Teclast?

logseman
    Participant

Hi everybody, This week, I knew Teclast has a new X98 PRO international version different to the sold one from China. They closed a new International version for EU specially. So, it looks like, they will have 2 international versions. They will launch the new one on Sept 27Th and this new version has not Chinese apks, it has new apks, several new free accesories what I do not know yet, European warranty,…. I work in a media in EU and we received it. They will sell from Spain to EU (www.teclast.es) as I can see on http://www.teclast.com. Upon my point of view, this step from Teclast is very, very interesting for EU people. I will pay attention to teclast.es in order to see the new presale.

We’ve had word in HispaTablets that the preorder price in teclast.es is €349. It’s true that it’ll come with a case, headphones and an OTG cable, but it’s almost double the €210 asked in Asian stores.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar