X98 pro (K9C6) tips…?

X98 pro (K9C6) tips…?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98 pro (K9C6) tips…?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theriddler
    Participant

Hi… having muddled my way round this tablet for a week or 2 now… I’ve found there are a few things that would be good to be highlighted for people just getting one of these… specially as the instruction leaflet(s) are in Chinese. Elsewhere I’ve found it good with Chinese equipment (eg car radio etc…) to have this sort of thread. Of course if this isn’t needed then bin it… 🙂

To start tablet you need to hold the power button in till the initial Teclast graphic appears (this is a red teclast logo followed by 4 or 5 Chinese characters, the screen will eventually change to a white screen with the dual boot menu with a countdown timer (10 secs I think) in the middle of an android icon and a windows icon. The last used system will be in colour… if nothing is pressed it will boot to the highlighted system…

Also in the top left is a small graphic with an android icon and windows icon with a grey selection box next to them. If there’s a tick in the selection box, the system will boot up to the dual boot screen & if not it will boot to last system… I think at one point I inadvertently pressed this area thinking that would boot me into the relevant system but in fact cleared the tick box. This meant I couldn’t get back to normal dual boot screen (I thought I’d messed up the BIOS or something)! Anyway Chris Schaeffer posted a prompt reply to another post of mine saying if you hold down the volume up key together with the power button it will override this and boot up to the dual boot screen where I could tick the grey box! Tablet back to normal (just as well I didn’t try messing with it before I got that prompt reply)!

That’s enough for one post… maybe some inserted pictures would be good also – eg for different boot screens etc … FASTBOOT mode, DNX BOOT mode & safe mode….? The windows & Android booting screens? …

Honza Hluštík
    Participant

thx for your tip, waiting for my X98 Pro more than month and cant wait…

theriddler
    Participant

DNX BOOT MODE

Entered by holding down volume down and power buttons…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    theriddler
    Participant

FASTBOOT mode

Entered from dual boot menu… select android & hit OK. .. then press volume down & up buttons together until you see the FASTBOOT screen….

Attachments:
    theriddler
    Participant

Android Safe mode…

Entered by touching and holding the power off option from the shut down menu and a new window will pop up asking if you want to boot into safe mode…

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password