X98plus vs pro battery

X98plus vs pro battery

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion X98plus vs pro battery

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kostas
    Participant

Hello

First of all thank you for this great site.

It really helps a lot.

I am thinking to buy the x98plus or pro.

I I saw recently some kind of “battery” fix for the pro.

With this “fix” can we have the same battery time we have in plus?

TAEL
    Participant

Hello First of all thank you for this great site. It really helps a lot. I am thinking to buy the x98plus or pro. I I saw recently some kind of “battery” fix for the pro. With this “fix” can we have the same battery time we have in plus?

Which fix do you mean?

There’s some tweaks for reducing CPU performance and it doesn’t actually have significant effect.

Kostas
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Yes the tweaks for reducing cpu performance .I read in a forum someone with the tweak in pro hade 7 hours with the brightness in 30%</p>
    Or someone else from 75% to 0% with video and internet 5 hours. I want to buy the “plus” especially for the best battery life when it will arrive in dual boot but the different in the price is small if I go to Pro.

TAEL
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Yes the tweaks for reducing cpu performance .I read in a forum someone with the tweak in pro hade 7 hours with the brightness in 30%</p> Or someone else from 75% to 0% with video and internet 5 hours. I want to buy the “plus” especially for the best battery life when it will arrive in dual boot but the different in the price is small if I go to Pro.

I tried CPU tweak on my Pro and I didn’t see huge difference in battery life. I sold my Pro because of poor battery life and I’m going to buy Plus.

Also, why you buy Pro with more powerful CPU and more expensive, then lower the frequency? You can pay for cheaper tablet without tweaking CPU performance and with great battery life.

Kostas
    Participant

Most of the times I want the good battery life because I ise it only for browsing.

But sometimes want to have more power so I looking if the problems with pro have a permanent solution from teclast or a tweak .

TAEL
    Participant

My suggestion: If you are not a gamer, go for Plus.

Kostas
    Participant

I think I will wait for the plus dual boot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar