x98pro dual boot k9c6 no app drawer shortcut in android?

x98pro dual boot k9c6 no app drawer shortcut in android?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum x98pro dual boot k9c6 no app drawer shortcut in android?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    theriddler
    Participant

Hi, I’ve recently got this tablet … new to these Chinese tablets… On booting up to android home screen & muddling my way through various Chinese shortcuts! Can anyone please help me? There doesn’t seem to be an app drawer shortcut?? Before I start looking for alternative apps, thought I’d check to see if anyone could help?? Thanks in advance! 🙂

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, no there isn’t with the Teclast launcher. I suggest you try Nova or Apex launcher from Play Store.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

theriddler
    Participant

Thanks for that…just looking at apex…one other thing… there are a few Chinese specific apps in particular the internet browser… is there anyway of changing the language of that? I think it’s called UC browser… there is an English version in play store, but Chinese version seems to have some interesting tweaks…?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password