XAIOMI MI MAX BATTERY ISSUES

XAIOMI MI MAX BATTERY ISSUES

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jay358
    Participant

Does any one with a MI MAX 1 have any issues with the battery? This last 2 weeks my battery has been draining so fast its unreal!!! I’m talking 30% for 10 min of browsing use. Until now it’s been amazing. I am a very heavy user of the phone but I wouldn’t have expected the phone to have issues this fast with the battery. Phone only 9 months old.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Something in the background must be draining it. Any new apps or new firmware? Worse case 0 do a factory reset and restore should fix it. I’ve also noticed a drop going from the Chinese ROM to global, lost about 25% battery life on the global ROM for some reason.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Jay358
    Participant

Chris, my wife actually pointed out to me that it has only happened since I started using a fast charger. I wonder could that be a factor? For the reset and back up is that just to mi cloud? And how do you do the reset dude? Thanks for the help.

Jay358
    Participant

Update,

Done the reset and no luck. Phone only works when on the charger now. Contacted xiaomi global so hope they can do something.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar