XBOX 360 CONTROLLER PROBLEM

XBOX 360 CONTROLLER PROBLEM

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion XBOX 360 CONTROLLER PROBLEM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cochecito
    Participant

Hi.

When I plug the Xbox 360 controller to Hi8´s USB it doesn´t recongnize it. Tablet think it is a communication dongle because open a “dongle settings” screen.
    I believe that since android version 4.2 Xbox 360 controller fully work at the moment of plug it.
    I know I could use third party apps to make it work but I wonder what happens with native support.

Could you help me? Thanks.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Same here, found this out in my tests. It seems to not have the drivers for native support. So there a 3rd party app for this somewhere?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Devon Lewis
    Participant

I’m not sure if you guys are talking about Android or Windows.

If you guys are referring to the Windows OS then I don’t have a problem. My Xbox One & Xbox 360 drivers automatically download through Windows Update and show up as a game pad right after.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I’m not sure if you guys are talking about Android or Windows.

If you guys are referring to the Windows OS then I don’t have a problem. My Xbox One & Xbox 360 drivers automatically download through Windows Update and show up as a game pad right after.

Android, it works fine in Windows, driver auto installs there.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

cochecito
    Participant

Same here, found this out in my tests. It seems to not have the drivers for native support. So there a 3rd party app for this somewhere?

You can use USB/BT JoystickCenter app. I believ tablet have bad assigned the ID number of the XBOX´s controllers so it thinks they are a communication dongle.
    Please Chris, could you explain me how can I use miracast In this tablet? Because I don´t have any idea about this.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar