Xiaomi Notebook 12.5 or LiveFan S1

Xiaomi Notebook 12.5 or LiveFan S1

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Xiaomi Notebook 12.5 or LiveFan S1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sammy
    Participant

Hi there!

I’m in the market for an affordable thin and light ultrabook.  Two options I keep coming back to are the Xiaomi Notebook 12.5 and the LiveFan S1.  The price difference for these devices is no hassle (about AU$20 or AU$30 difference).

My use case is mostly basic:
    Browsing the web, word processing, media consumption (film and music) and other such tasks.

There is only one game I’d like to play on this new ultrabook: FIFA 17.  From what I’ve read I SHOULD be able to play on either at low settings at 720P which is fine by me – for me I want the gameplay not necessarily the graphical goodness or many FPS, just fun at playable FPS.

So I guess the question I pose to you all is this – which one should I buy?  The Core m3 with Intel HD515 (Xiaomi) or the M5Y10C with Intel HD5300 (LiveFan)?

If anybody has one or the other of these devices and would be willing to help a brother out: try out the FIFA 17 demo and report back on performance @ 720p on Low. (Many thinks if you can/do <3)

Regards,
    S.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar