Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 gmail auto sync issue

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 gmail auto sync issue

TechTablets Forums Chinese Mobile Phone Discussion General Mobile Discussion Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 gmail auto sync issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mark woodward
    Participant

Hello,

I have recently “upgraded” from the Galaxy note 3 to the Redmi Note 5 Chinese Rom, while some things are better, I can’t seem to get gmail to auto sync. Does anyone have any tips or tricks that might help?

Thank you

M

Charlie Flint
    Participant

I guess I agree with you, because sometimes I can’t find even the simplest things and data that should be in plain sight. In general, if I have problems with Outlook, I always look for this information on the Internet, for example, printing google contacts. You can always find simple and understandable instructions, although it would be better if the interface was more understandable.

callumshaw
    Participant

I have the same problem with my galaxy!!

nakaru
    Participant

The Corebook Pro review rating is now online. Its score was bought down heavily due to the dated Core i3 chipset lacking even native hardware HEVC decoding. The IPS screen at least isn’t bad but really no point with this 2016 Core i3 6157U running everything.

John
    Participant

Can you tell me where you can buy a quality screen for the iPhone? I am looking for a reliable and trusted source to buy high quality screen replacements for my iPhone. If you have recommendations for stores or online resources where there is a wide selection of screens with a quality guarantee, I would be grateful for the information.

giopo
    Participant

Today it is not easy to find a site where you can buy a high-quality screen for an iPhone, and I made sure of this from my own experience. The main problem is that a lot of different sites have appeared over the past few years and it is quite difficult to choose among all this abundance. However, I was lucky enough to come across a mobile phone lcd. Here I was able to find the product I needed, which is distinguished by a pleasant price and high quality.

ddiwsftd
    Participant

This usually has no chinese bloat and Google stuff preinstalled. This usually has no chinese bloat and Google stuff preinstalled. This usually has no chinese bloat and Google stuff preinstalled.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar