Banggood.com user reviews

Banggood.com user reviews

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi Joel, that means it’s going to be in stock in 6-9 work days. Banggood are very good when it comes to stock. If they have no idea, you can sign up for an email alert. And when there is no stock they actually say out of stock and when new stock is expected. Not like other retailers.

I have one of these ordered for review. I hope to have it in a week or two. But with 11.11 shipping delays in China. It could be longer still.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Joel
    Participant

Thanks Chris, maybe I’ll just wait for your review then.. but I expect this to be decent given it’s so similar to the i7 Stylus

peteronowak .
    Participant

Had a good experience ordering from Bang… 2 X98 3G units… Arrived only 8 days after ordering (to UK) I asked for postNL to be used but some other free of extra post charges courier was used. Still all good. Customer service replies are also all good so all a good experience… Only thing I would mention is the lack of original box. Bang repack items loosing the original packaging… I would prefer if they would simply put the original box into a extra protective one

ThereRnoIDs .
    Participant

I have bought a few things from here,  they dispatch out really fast but take like a month to arrive…  Is the opposite of gearbest.

Gearbest take take long to dispatch but fast to arrive while banggood fast to dispatch but long to arrive.

TAEL
    Participant

My first order on Banggood delivered today and here is my experience.

Items

1 x Teclast X98 Plus 64GB Intel Z8300 Quad Core 1.84GHz 9.7 Inch Windows 10 Tablet PC (SKU312457) US$184.99
    1 x 1.5M Universal High Speed Micro HDMI Cable For Tablet PC (SKU073578) US$2.99
    1 x Transparent Screen Protector Film For Teclast X98 AIR 3G/P98 3G (SKU181093) US$1.60
    1 x Folding Stand Protective Bluetooth Keyboard Case Cover For Teclast X98 Plus X98 Air III Tablet Color White (SKU330528) US$24.99 

I placed my order on December 14th, and delivered to me on January 14th. Below is my tracking info:

Package Status: Delivered ( 25 Days )
    Destination Country: Iran
    Origin Country: Netherlands (China, of course)
    2016-01-14 10:00 The item has been delivered successfully
    2016-01-10 08:14 The item is being processed by customs
    2016-01-10 08:13 The item has been processed in the country of destination
    2016-01-10 08:13 The item has arrived in the country of destination
    2015-12-31 14:57 The item is on transport to the country of destination
    2015-12-30 13:10 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
    2015-12-23 09:14 The item is ready for shipment
    2015-12-21 03:13 The item is pre-advised

Pros

+ Price: Best price in the market comparing to other sellers like GeatBest, TinyDeal, AliExpress, etc.

+ Discount: I used a $20 discount coupon on my order which I think most of sellers don’t give such a thing to buyers.

+ Packaging: As you may know, Banggood don’t send the original packing, but their custom package is amazing! It is very safe and made by polystyrene. You can ask for original pack but it wasn’t important for me. Also. original pack costs you about $10 because of higher shipping value.

+ Free Shipping: The normal, registered air mail shipping is free on Banggood and you don’t have to pay extra money for regular shipping. My order sent by NLPost (Netherlands Post) and shipping time is acceptable.

+ Support: Banggood support team is very good and they are responsive to you always and within 24 hours.

+ Processing Time: My order was processed in less than 24 hours as they promised.

+ Payment: They accept most of payment method. I paid my order with WebMoney and it was so important to me, because there’s no other paymanet services available in Iran due to political and economical sanctions against Iran.

Cons

I didn’t noticed about bad things on Banggood, all was fine.

Conclusion

It was a good experience with my first order on Banggood and I’m very satisfied. Everything was OK and I will order again in future. 🙂

Dal
    Participant

Damn, I ordered on Dec 14th and it had only left China on 29th, then stayed at Netherlands until Jan 5th… And since I’m in Indonesia, that tablet sure traveled farther than I ever had…

Ment0
    Participant

So your package was pre advised for 2 days only, jesus, mine is pre advised since the 11th.. getting very anxious (although i should know better because it’s not my first order from china).. Did you have to pay any money to customs?

I ordered mine on january 4th. Hope it’ll arrive soon. Glad you like your item and everything went fine. 🙂

TAEL
    Participant

So your package was pre advised for 2 days only, jesus, mine is pre advised since the 11th.. getting very anxious (although i should know better because it’s not my first order from china).. Did you have to pay any money to customs? I ordered mine on january 4th. Hope it’ll arrive soon. Glad you like your item and everything went fine. :)<noscript>:)</noscript>

Yes, we should pay to customs if order value is higher than $50. I paid $30 for customs and domestic post services.

Martin
    Participant

Hello,

one question, how can i see the they send it via NL post ? I want to buy the chuwi hi10

Chris G
    Keymaster

You can’t, but you could ask them. But for me in Spain it’s always PostNL. For the UK and other EU countries, it could be Singapore post or Swiss Post or Royal mail even I think via an EU Hub. But it should be tax free, the free mail service has been at least for me. Not like expedited express shipping I have to pay tax on everything.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Paul`
    Participant

Feb 13 – Placed order for Chuwi Vi10 and keyboard

Feb 19 – Sent email asking why order not shipped yet.

Feb 19 – Received response telling me it’s out of stock.  Rep asked if I’d like to wait another week or cancel.

Feb 20 – Replied that I’d like to cancel order.  Placed a new one with Geekbuying.

Feb 21 – Received email telling me my (Banggood) order has shipped.

Feb 21 – Livechats and emails ineffective.  Will not cancel order.  Wants to charge me for return shipping.

Not happy.  Not happy at all.

• Michigan, USA
    Danny
    Participant

Is this mess due to the Chinese new years events? Banggood is normally okay with shipping times from what I’ve heard.

Also, how were you shipping it? expedited or free shipping and did you add insurance on your order? Do you know the best way to do it so you don’t have to pay customs? Just declare low value item but doesn’t that make the insurance useless to have then?

Paul`
    Participant

Not sure if the holidays had anything to do with it.  Either way, they are accepting absolutely no culpability on this and don’t seem to understand that a mistake was made.  FWIW, I chose free shipping.

nowa
    Participant

Well. I myself have had nothing but good experiences ordering from Bang… Gearpest however has been known to even loose your order and and simply tell the customer:

“Sorry, you should have added insurance to your order”

John Doe
    Participant

ive ordered a chuwi hi10 on the 7th of february, and i still havent gotten it. i’m located in texas….

they sent it out on the 14th, it went through 3 processing facilities and then it got returned… the resent it on the 24th and i STILL havent seen it, on the 3rd of march.

the tracking number has just been saying that it’s been processed at a sort facility and it’s been like that for 8 days straight. how long is it supposed to be like that for?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar