2.7 bios from wootever – remixos – UPDATED

2.7 bios from wootever – remixos – UPDATED

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum 2.7 bios from wootever – remixos – UPDATED

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    BoORD_L
    Participant

Wootever has patched its bios so it can be used with remixos without touchscreen issues.

Link to the post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=70021238&postcount=405

edit: if someone want to use my splash screen (see attached images) can download bios.zip and substitute it to wootever one (latest wootever bios dated 15\12\2016)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Dean
    Participant

I have been waiting for this forever thanks!

BoORD_L
    Participant

wootever has just update his bios to solve a problem.

Same link in the first post

TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

anubis
    Participant

looking good! thanks for sharing mate

BoORD_L
    Participant

welcome mate 😉

If someone need a different splashscreen i could change it for you.

just post the desired image

DicedPixel
    Participant

BoORD_L, what is the correct procedure to update the bios on the Cube i9 ?

I have the original bios backup, the 2.6 and the 2.7 version one you posted.

But I have read that if you click in the update window, during the update, you will brick it, and no file will be updated.  With or without the keyboard.

Also that the screen will go dark during the update and you just have to press Y at least 3 times ?

So, any advice when I run the bios flash exe so I would not brick the tablet ?

Thank you for your help,

Cristian

BoORD_L
    Participant

Decompress the file to a folder and execute “Flash.cmd” as administrator (right click on it)

Use a keyboard and a mouse during update to enter “y” when asked because touch screen will be disabled.

If command prompt looses focus the procedure will stop (or better freeze) till it gains focus back.

You can execute the bios update again if something goes wrong. just don’t reboot system if the procedure doesn’t reach its end.

use latest bios (stock or modded).

any further question?

DicedPixel
    Participant

Thank you for the help. Will report about how it went when the tablet reaches me.

Cristian

BoORD_L
    Participant

are you planning to apply thermal mod?

if not i don’t know if that bios makes any difference

DicedPixel
    Participant

Yes, I will apply the thermal mod. I have all I need from when I was doing watercooling mods on video cards. ( 20×20 shims, thermal adhesive, proper thermal pads, cleaner and paste. )  Now I am glad I kept them.

BoORD_L
    Participant

nice ?

Bartomeu
    Participant

Hello, I just bought a cube i9, which bios recommend me to use with windows 10 ?, carries the original 2.4.
    Thank you.

BoORD_L
    Participant

are you planning to apply thermal mod? if not i don’t know if that bios makes any difference

Bartomeu
    Participant

are you planning to apply thermal mod? if not i don’t know if that bios makes any difference

Yes, i’m waiting for the materials for the thermal mod. Thks.

BoORD_L
    Participant

then modded 2.7 bios

if you need a different splash screen just post your picture and i’ll mod wootever bios for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password