2.7 bios from wootever – remixos – UPDATED

2.7 bios from wootever – remixos – UPDATED

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum 2.7 bios from wootever – remixos – UPDATED

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

then modded 2.7 bios if you need a different splash screen just post your picture and i’ll mod wootever bios for you.

Which splash screen/logo does the modded 2.7 bios have? I haven’t installed it yet…it would be nice to have the intel logo. 🙂

BoORD_L
    Participant

wootever one intel logo, mine w10 white flag

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Alex
    Participant

Thanks for the answer. I will of course apply the thermal mod first… 😉

Sam
    Participant

how to replace bios logo? ?

BoORD_L
    Participant

using uefi tool

TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Sam
    Participant

how do you find that tool?

It’s the american megatrend bios tool?

Mirko
    Participant

Hi,it’s possible flash the bios via DOS with usb stick?

BoORD_L
    Participant

for now no, just from windows.

.oOOo.
    Participant

Hi,it’s possible flash the bios via DOS with usb stick?

I’m not really sure why you do not want to flash from Windows. But if your Windows partition is not bootable anymore, you can boot from a Windows-PE environment and try to flash from there.

You can use Gandalf WinPE environment which you can write to a USB stick using Rufus (Google for it).

.oOOo.
    Participant

Sorry for the second post. I can not post more the one hyperlink in one post. Another solution could be creating a Portable Windows USB stick.

Please note that I have not tried using either of these options to install a new BIOS.

But as you have not given any information to why you want to do things differently, I can only strongly advise you to do it the normal way.

Sebastian
    Participant

So, you are saying that if I do the thermal mod with the copper (like it is described on xda), I should install the 2.7 bios afterwards?

Is there anything thats not working with the new bios? Cause I read from a few people about problems after a bios upgrade (dont know which version the used). Problems like touchscreen not working or the HDMI over USB C not working…

BoORD_L
    Participant

for me no issues.

touch screen problem with version 2.6 and remixos (2.7 works)

i’ve mirrored my screen to a tv through usb c

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar