ANDROID 7 and 8 Chuwi Hi12

ANDROID 7 and 8 Chuwi Hi12

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum ANDROID 7 and 8 Chuwi Hi12

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Hi everybody. Just installed Android 9 Pie (Bliss 11.11) . Everything works included sleep mode and Bluetooth audio. Only audio from the speaker doesn’t work, nor with external DAC usb. At present time I think it’s impossible to do better…

Andrea
    Participant

Camera too. It doesn’t work

Brian
    Participant

Andrea – Any plans or links on how you accomplished installing Bliss on your Chuwi Hi12?

I originally tried early Android flavors, but not much success with 5.1.  Thanks Sorli…

Brian
    Participant

Andrea – Any plans or links on how you accomplished installing Bliss on your Chuwi Hi12?

I originally tried early Android flavors, but not much success with 5.1.  Thanks Sorli…

Andrea
    Participant

I didn’t need windows anymore so I deleted it. I installed Bliss 11.11 in this way: Booted the chuwi hi12 from an USB key created from Rufus with Bliss 11.11 ISO file, erased all existent partitions in chuwi (windows and android). Made a second boot and selected “automatic install” option. That’s all. Anyway unfortunately I realised today that after a while wifi signal stops while using bluetooth speaker… May be any interference? Tried different BT earphones and speakers… Always the same problem.. wifi goes down and never come back alive until reboot or aero on/off mode. Tried also audio extractor from hdmi… Nothing.

Andrea
    Participant

No way to get BT sound working on Bliss 11.11. Went back to Bliss 11.10 and used a “PCM2704 USB DAC HIFI USB Sound Card” to get sound.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password