Android only Hi8 Pro possible?

Android only Hi8 Pro possible?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Pro Discussion Android only Hi8 Pro possible?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  santi_sc 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cool man
    Participant

Is it possible to delete windows and re-install android to 32 GB or enlarge android internal storage size to 32 GB?

If the answer is yes, how to do this?

Thanks

Bairaguy
    Participant

Oui il suffit de réinstaller Android avec flashtool, télécharger votre Android pour votre appareil ,puis aller dans Android et changer le fichier gpt par un gpt modifier et flasher normalement, il vous resteras a peu près 25 go de libre. Voila

santi_sc
    Participant

Hello,

I guess you no longer need the information, but I leave this link in case it serves other users. I did this process in my Hi10 Plus.

Watch this thread: https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/resize-android-partition-the-easy-way-for-x98-serie/
    You have to adapt it to your tablet with the correct rom and use the .bin file closest to your internal storage, in this case it has to be gpt_20g_org.bin  Since your tablet is 32GB.
    Remember to replace this file before flashing the Rom and rename it to gpt.bin

Greetings.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password