Resize android partition the easy way ! for X98 serie !

Resize android partition the easy way ! for X98 serie !

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Resize android partition the easy way ! for X98 serie !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

partition size for X98 serie with gpt.bin
    your tablet will be of course fully will be fully deleted, please backup all your data first !

how to :
    delete gpt.bin from your Rom folder
    copy the desired gptxxx.bin to your rom folder and rename it to gpt.bin
    open phone flash tool and select full erase by selecting option blank or Restore
    flash your rom with phone tools… and then re-install win10

exemple if you want full android only then copy gpt_53g.bin to your rom folder and rename it to gpt.bin

thanks to some chinese friend from teclast bbs !

Partition.X98.serie.by.spzjulien.zip :
    https://mega.nz/#!bFYiDTja!Bhcb2rzs9cCJiClECSyWOY0F9QZycCNNczAC5LLSGGI

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bram Pribadi
    Participant

partition size for X98 serie with gpt.bin your tablet will be of course fully will be fully deleted, please backup all your data first ! how to : delete gpt.bin from your Rom folder copy the desired gptxxx.bin to your rom folder and rename it to gpt.bin open phone flash tool and select full erase by selecting option blank or Restore flash your rom with phone tools… and then re-install win10 exemple if you want full android only then copy gpt_53g.bin to your rom folder and rename it to gpt.bin thanks to some chinese friend from teclast bbs !

Thanks a lot for this!

How do I know which one is which from the 11 different gptxxx.bin ?

I’m looking like around 10-12 GB of storage space for Android, and the rest of space for Windows.

Thanks again!

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

partition size for X98 serie with gpt.bin your tablet will be of course fully will be fully deleted, please backup all your data first ! how to : delete gpt.bin from your Rom folder copy the desired gptxxx.bin to your rom folder and rename it to gpt.bin open phone flash tool and select full erase by selecting option blank or Restore flash your rom with phone tools… and then re-install win10 exemple if you want full android only then copy gpt_53g.bin to your rom folder and rename it to gpt.bin thanks to some chinese friend from teclast bbs !

Thanks a lot for this! How do I know which one is which from the 11 different gptxxx.bin ? I’m looking like around 10-12 GB of storage space for Android, and the rest of space for Windows. Thanks again!

What ? For 10gb use gpt_10g.bin.. If u want Android with 8gb then use gpt_8g.bin … Is fairly simple no ??

Gal
    Participant

Thank you!

Bram Pribadi
    Participant

What ? For 10gb use gpt_10g.bin.. If u want Android with 8gb then use gpt_8g.bin … Is fairly simple no ??

Oh I see. Got it thanks!

Tony
    Participant

Thanks for the guide. Sounds good so far. For me it’s a bit to brief.
    Where is the ROM folder with the bin file could not find it on my tablet.
    Do I need anything to consider for the flash tool (except blank flash) and where do I get the required ROM file?

*edit*
    Could I use a backup of the current ROM. But how can I create a usable one.

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

Thanks for the guide. Sounds good so far. For me it’s a bit to brief. Where is the ROM folder with the bin file could not find it on my tablet. Do I need anything to consider for the flash tool (except blank flash) and where do I get the required ROM file? *edit* Could I use a backup of the current ROM. But how can I create a usable one.

no you need to use original rom from teclast or my rom

my rom here :

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/customrom-x98plus-version-2-0-by-spzjulien/

Tony
    Participant

Okay thanks for quick reply. Can you shortly describe where I can find the ROM folder with the .bin file. I cannot find it on my tablet

*edit* Omg, you meant the ROM zip File right? I thought it is on the Tablet itself. Sorry…

Cesar
    Participant

partition size for X98 serie with gpt.bin your tablet will be of course fully will be fully deleted, please backup all your data first ! how to : delete gpt.bin from your Rom folder copy the desired gptxxx.bin to your rom folder and rename it to gpt.bin open phone flash tool and select full erase by selecting option blank or Restore flash your rom with phone tools… and then re-install win10 exemple if you want full android only then copy gpt_53g.bin to your rom folder and rename it to gpt.bin thanks to some chinese friend from teclast bbs ! Partition.X98.serie.by.spzjulien.zip : https://mega.nz/#!bFYiDTja!Bhcb2rzs9cCJiClECSyWOY0F9QZycCNNczAC5LLSGGI

hello you can use this on Teclast x98 pro K9C6?

you can delete all partitions Android, leaving only windows 10
    Then the flash ROM with Android Gpt.bin modified 8GB
    Then unallocated space to add to Windows 10

do you think is possible?

Dual boot is inside into the BIOS or in the partitions into Android?

Thank you

Nemix
    Participant

Will this work with mirek190’s rom?

snoozer
    Participant

Using EaseUs Partition Master V10.5 with Windows, I can see all partitions on the device. Can I just resize the Android partition smaller and resize the Windows partition bigger?

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

this work of course for X98 plus 3G A6C7 and A6C9 3G version

chris can you pin this on first page ?

Nuno Ferreira
    Participant

it worke for me but i hd to use intel app to flash flash supercowz rom, but it always fails..

after flashing and failing, at least gpt is flashed fine with the app, then i used flash tool to install the rest of the rom, currently running android on 8gb 🙂

thanks

silverstar
    Participant

Just wanted to say, that I used this for cube iwork8 and it worked. (the gpt file with cube rom)

My android didn’t boot (don’t remember why) and I thot I’d fix it and was googling gpt.bin and found this post. Tried it and voila! It works!

For iwork8 (which has only 32gb) use the 4gb version, this will allow the android updates and still have enough for windows to do the windows 1511 update hassle-free.  I tried 2gb, which was too small for android to update, so don’t waste time on that.

Maria Maddalena Bignardelli
    Participant

partition size for X98 serie with gpt.bin your tablet will be of course fully will be fully deleted, please backup all your data first ! how to : delete gpt.bin from your Rom folder copy the desired gptxxx.bin to your rom folder and rename it to gpt.bin open phone flash tool and select full erase by selecting option blank or Restore flash your rom with phone tools… and then re-install win10 exemple if you want full android only then copy gpt_53g.bin to your rom folder and rename it to gpt.bin thanks to some chinese friend from teclast bbs ! <span class=”export-item-title”>Partition.X98.serie.by.spzjulien.zip : </span>https://mega.nz/#!bFYiDTja!Bhcb2rzs9cCJiClECSyWOY0F9QZycCNNczAC5LLSGGI

Can I use it with the Mirek ROM 2.1?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar